Happy Anniversary Topic

Sometime during this month 13 years ago I discovered this amazing site that you could simulate sports teams against each other from any and every era.

It became my number one online addiction.

Then things only got better because they added dynasty games in particular a game about college hoops and not only was it my number one online addiction. It became the best and I wish only place to waste money online.

I've dabbled in most of the dynasty games and was super excited when gridiron dynasty came along. As much as I love football, surprisingly gridiron dynasty is not my favorite game on the site. The only one that I have never strayed from is hoops dynasty (except during my short lived retirement).

I say all of this as a way of saying thanks What If Sports for these past thirteen years I've spent on this site and I hope to enjoy many more years of enjoyable stress.

And maybe I'll even when a championship one day.
7/11/2016 1:06 PM
Really?
No responses to this post.
9/3/2017 6:46 AM
go echaney
9/19/2017 11:41 PM
Keep at it man. You'll get there.
9/20/2017 7:30 AM
Atta boy
10/29/2017 4:33 AM
Hang in there...mine took a while as well...
11/10/2017 10:58 PM
Happy Anniversary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.