Only 1 world is comparable to ERFFDOGG Memorial... Topic

And, THAT my friends.....is Erff's Junior Circuit.......the MINOR LEAGUES.

About to begin its 35th season, this league has a long, storied history, and still holds many of the same owners that Erffdogg (Rest in Peace) assembled almost a decade ago...

Lately, we have come across troubled HBD times, and are now find ourselves in the unfortunate position of having to fill multiple spots.

Please help us continue the league by either:

a. Signing up now and grabbing one of the pennant contending available teams, or if you like to rebuild, perhaps an available cellar dweller. We will continue until we fill all spots!

or

b. If you find yourself in a private league that is struggling to find long-term reliable owners, why not consider a full merge with Minor Leagues and we can all prosper together.

There is one other reason to join....

I fully intend to drunk post on this thread all summer until Erffdogg's original dream and creation is back and dominating again!!!!!

WE SHALL OVERCOME!

#Erffdoggleaguesmatter

-Hearse
7/11/2016 7:51 PM
Great league so I am not sure what is happening but some winning teams are available.
7/12/2016 11:08 AM
Listen you think I like to get ********* on Tuesday nights just to post here now ? No
I do it for you -I do for you prospective owners - I do it for America!!!!!!

MINOR LEAGUES 4 LIFE

-HEARSE
7/13/2016 12:54 AM
OH. BTW

What the HBD Gestapo censored
read ...... SHITTTTTTFACED
7/13/2016 12:56 AM
Hmmm.......that was rater unnecessary

Well I guess there's drunken rant number one....following the MLB All Star Game.....

See how fun this league can be?

JOIN NOW !

-Hearse
7/13/2016 10:10 AM
Are you interested in a glimpse of what it would be like if Trump won the Presidency? Then come join minor Leagues and watch the amazing BruceHearse take the reins as commish and lead us back to our former glory!

Some good teams though - long term league, lots of great owners. this league is worthy of consideration.
7/13/2016 2:33 PM
Make Minor Leagues Great Again!
7/14/2016 11:15 AM
Listen guys

yes I'm drunk again. But I've been compared to Faye Vincent. And that hurts. It feels like a kick in the liver.

You need THIS league

WE ALL NEED THIS LEAGUE

DO you wanna study algorithms sbs ratings all night and leave it up to the computer ?!?!

Or do you wanna get insulted every Friday night by the new Drunken Fishy Commishy?

i think we all know the answer

sitemail me ! brucehearse

7/15/2016 7:37 PM
Did I mention actor Kevin Bacon is in our league..???

He doesn't really allow the public to know which team he owns though.....unless you join !

MINOR LEAGUES FEVER ----- CATCH IT !

-Bruce Hearse
7/17/2016 12:58 PM
MINOR LEAGUES now down to less than ten openings.....Let's go !

-Bruce Hearse
7/18/2016 8:49 AM
They are comparing me to Faye Vincent....you guys are killin me !

-BH
7/18/2016 6:01 PM
Looking at the classifieds....this is an official PROBLEM for WIS....

Time to either lower prices or offer better incentives....

Anyway.....Sitemail brucehearse for the password to the second greatest league going....

-BH
7/19/2016 7:21 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
7/20/2016 7:49 PM
We have so many powerhouse teams ready to go ! Why get caught up in filling in someone else's league by taking their last crappy team available?!?!

Take a look people, I swear...this is the spot for you

MINOR LEAGUES !!!

-BRUCE MOTHAEFFING HEARSE !!!!!
7/31/2016 7:28 PM
CHECK EM OUT : https://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/World/Default.aspx
7/31/2016 7:29 PM
12 Next ▸
Only 1 world is comparable to ERFFDOGG Memorial... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.