Clinton Should Be Greatful Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
7/12/2016 2:16 PM
How in the hell do you spell "grateful" wrong in the topic title and right in the body?
7/12/2016 2:18 PM
You need spellcheck for "grateful"?
7/12/2016 3:36 PM
Can you handle "dumb" on your own?

What if I add "as ****"?
7/12/2016 3:45 PM
Looks like fats has found a new target to bully.
7/12/2016 6:50 PM
No. all3 has always been on the "stupid" list. You just surpassed him when you started parroting Jon Stewart without knowing what the words meant.

He's the conservative you.
7/12/2016 7:33 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/12/2016 7:33:00 PM (view original):
No. all3 has always been on the "stupid" list. You just surpassed him when you started parroting Jon Stewart without knowing what the words meant.

He's the conservative you.
So this guy Jon called you a bully? Does he also have you on his ******* list?
7/12/2016 10:07 PM
Mike, how long have you been a on the sex offenders list?
7/12/2016 10:17 PM
Are you using words you understand now?
7/13/2016 7:09 AM
Yeah, Mike loves to see himself post so much (as evidenced my his count) that when he has nothing to add to the discussion he tosses-out an insult at somebody. Lately he's added the English Teacher mode (trying to belittle guys for spelling, grammar and the like) to his arsenal. Guess we're supposed to feel belittled by his proof-reading and dictionary skills, when we really don't give a d@mn. That said, I have never once seen a post where RCB has even tried to contribute to a thread. Kind of like they were made for each other.
7/13/2016 10:11 AM
No, sorry, I just hate blatant stupidity. As a fellow conservative, I'd think you'd understand part of the problem with society is just not giving a **** about basic skills. We've become an emoticon-using, text-based society that can't spell or use proper grammar. Add that to the fact, using an app on cellphone of course, that people can no longer do math without a device and we're dumbing ourselves down to 2nd grade level skills. Maybe that's not a bad thing but, as a conservative, I'd think you'd want a return to things we valued in the past.

Or, prhps, u r fine w twitter ppl splng/grmr but u dont hv 2 lmt ur posts 2 140 chrctrs on this board
7/13/2016 10:35 AM
1|2|3...12 Next ▸
Clinton Should Be Greatful Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.