Coach Spotlight Writerive Topic

If anyone has an interest in taking over and writing the Coach Spotlight articles, send me a sitemail.

With Twitter, family stuff and 7 GD teams, I'm finding it challenging to find time, and clearly I'm WAY behind.

I've got an existing format going, but there's no reason that it can't be changed if someone has a better idea and wants to be creative.

7/12/2016 2:49 PM
Hey guys - to follow up on this request, please sitemail me if interested in taking over the Coach Spotlight.

My wife broke her ankle 2 weeks ago and had surgery last week. She's going to make a full recovery, but with me playing Mr Mom for the next few months, lots of things are going to be put on hold - this being one of them.

If no one is interested, I'll put this on hiatus for a couple of months and bring it back in the fall.
7/26/2016 10:39 PM
Coach Spotlight Writerive Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.