Actually, Shotgun according to an old developer chat is supposed(like real life) to give you a slight edge in passing because of the extra time it takes to get to the passer. So even stranger that you are getting so many sacks .
Your soph qb you are starting has fine formation for a soph and decent formation iq otherwise.
His numbers are pretty good. Numbers that I equate to sacks on the qb are eluse, GI, and Ath and they all don't warrent that many sacks.
To sum it up, I am also confounded when it comes to how many sacks you are taking.
Oh , and it doesn't seem the long and deep passing because I don't see sacks there. They are coming on the other passes.
Well at least you are winning.
7/14/2016 8:01 AM
I venture to guess that you throwing the ball 70 times a games has nothing to do with it. LOL
7/14/2016 4:36 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.