Ott/Crash Davis Recruiting Topic

We are currently at 8 spots at rollover. Only 3 users stated they would not be returning, so I am hopeful that most of them just missed the rollover. We filled very quickly after last rollover as we have a good core of users with different experience levels - it creates are great atmosphere. I am a very active commish when it comes to recruiting and getting things done for the league, so I will be on here until we fill. Please send me a sitemail if you are interested in joining the league!
7/12/2016 3:07 PM
Bump-a-lump!
7/13/2016 8:49 AM
Join us!
7/14/2016 12:28 AM
Thanks for the assist, frymaster99! As you can see, we have some great users in Ott/Crash, and we all want you to join!
7/14/2016 8:51 AM
Great league, committed owners and in the early years (year 4 coming up). Join up!
7/14/2016 10:18 AM
A lot of good owners in this league, and a pretty active trade market!
7/14/2016 5:43 PM
I encourage anybody who is tired of waiting for their world to fill to come on over to Ott/Crash Davis. The people posting on here aren't doing it because of my iron fist, but rather because we have a great group.
7/15/2016 12:59 PM
Down to seven openings! We're always moving in Ott/Crash!
7/17/2016 7:43 AM
I will make a post with the available teams later today. In the meantime, feel free to browse what's available if you are tired of waiting in your world with 10+ openings that seem to never fill. I've worked hard every offseason since becoming commish of this world to fill quickly; I won't sit around waiting for somebody to sitemail me out of the blue.

Great world - dedicated owners who have already survived a merger, lots of trade talk, and many spirited conversations on the message board. Please join if you're even thinking about how long your current world is going to take to fill.
7/18/2016 1:28 PM
Ott/Crash Davis Recruiting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.