Elite Coaching Expectations Topic

It is WAY too easy to hold onto an elite these days. When I was at Tennessee a few seasons back I stepped away because I felt I was not doing the job that an elite school deserved. I don't expect others to do the same, but if you are underperforming several years in a row (not winning conf. titles at a minimum) then the carpet should be pulled from under you. I also think "elite" schools should vary from world to world based on conf. titles and final WIS Ranking over 10 seasons or so.
7/13/2016 4:44 PM
Posted by martini35504 on 7/13/2016 4:44:00 PM (view original):
It is WAY too easy to hold onto an elite these days. When I was at Tennessee a few seasons back I stepped away because I felt I was not doing the job that an elite school deserved. I don't expect others to do the same, but if you are underperforming several years in a row (not winning conf. titles at a minimum) then the carpet should be pulled from under you. I also think "elite" schools should vary from world to world based on conf. titles and final WIS Ranking over 10 seasons or so.
I agree
7/13/2016 8:29 PM
Elite schools are too easy to hold on to and non-elite schools are too quick to let go.
7/15/2016 12:26 PM
I agree 100% martini...
7/15/2016 5:34 PM
Elite Coaching Expectations Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.