2016 NFL Fantasy Leagues and Pools Topic

It's almost that time of year again. Fantasy football is just around the corner. I'm just trying to get a head count to see which leagues I'll need help filling. I plan on running 2 50.00 Leagues, and 1 100.00 one this year. Also gonna run a 25.00 double elimination Survivor Pool and a 25.00 Pickum Pool. I will run a 4th 50.00 pool if these fill up. Let's me know if you are interested in joining the 4th Fantasy league as well. I plan on doing the drafts during Labor Day weekend. 2 drafts on that Saturday, and the other 1-2 on Sunday. Times yet to be determined. The total for all 4 Fantasy leagues and the pools is 300.00. I'll need the money before the drafts on Labor Day Weekend. You can send payments using PayPal. Let me know as soon as you can how many of the leagues and pools you want to commit to, and I'll put you in. They are first come, first serve. Send me a message if you're interested and I'll reserve your spot.
7/13/2016 5:04 PM
Still a handful of spots remain. I have 2 spots in the 50.00 League, and 4 spots left in the 100.00 League. Also taking as many as we can for the Survivor and Pickum Pools. They are 25.00 each. We had a few GD guys in them last year including bhazelwood and dublinuf. It would be nice to have some fellow GD guys in them again this year. Send me a private message if your interested.
7/18/2016 4:46 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I'm curious ebel..if it starts after the SuperBowl, what game stats do they use to determine the outcomes of the matchups? Or is it kind of like Whatifsports and just generates outcomes?
7/20/2016 12:18 PM
A few spots left if anyone else is interested in joining.
7/29/2016 11:10 AM
2016 NFL Fantasy Leagues and Pools Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.