MAYS S38 - Doesn't anyone want to Win $25 or more Topic

3 Added... Down to 5! Join today for your chance to play in a competitive, fun league with multiple ways to win a free season!
7/14/2016 12:03 PM
Come on and join one of HBD's original leagues! I've been in this league from the beginning and the owners in here are great. We've also go incentives to make things worth your while as listed above.
7/15/2016 2:09 PM
Newcomers to HBD are welcome to join as well. This is the very first world I joined when I discovered HBD, I learned this great game from many of the original owners like train, hineii, mlhutch and travisg right here in Mays. If ou are a newcomer and want to learn the game with some great mentors, sitemail me today and also earn your chance to win some free seasons with the challenges we have for new members joining today.
7/24/2016 8:48 PM
We are gaining much interest... teams could be going fast today and may be down to only 1 opening within the next 24-48 hours. Hurry and contact me today.
7/25/2016 3:14 PM
Scottsdale and Portland may soon be off the list and then we are down to 2!
7/26/2016 3:40 PM
MAYS S38 - Doesn't anyone want to Win $25 or more Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.