Florida Southern Rebuild Topic

After losing my team over July 4th weekend I decided to rebuild another team in the metropolis we call Tark. After seeking advice on what D2 conference to join we settled on the Sunshine.The Sunshine is an almost full conference with quite a few coaches that have been at the same school for decades. We took over a C prestige school and immediately cut 3 guys to have 7 open schollies but the money for four. We do have one shining light in PF Dodge whose potential looks promising in ATH/SP/DEF. Our first class consisted of six freshman and one junior. Weak to start but tons of pot. Did someone say pot? Damn, that was part of the reason I lost my previous team. I forgot to renew. We are going to truly suck for 2/3 seasons with maybe a NT bid in the 3rd or 4th. Next report will be mid-season.
7/14/2016 11:08 AM
Florida Southern Rebuild Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.