So this kind of goes off of a post in another topic but I'm looking for some advice on my next move. Once I came back to the game and put time into it I had a lot of success at FGCU in D2 and now Duquesne. What could my options to move up look like if I make another NT? What are some schools that I should target? If I stay, what are the realistic chances that I could reload and go to the next level at Duquesne? Ill leave the link to my bio below. Thanks!

https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/CoachProfile/Default.aspx?uid=456031&wid=9
7/14/2016 5:14 PM
You need to see what you qualify for
7/14/2016 9:51 PM
I imagine you could get a low-Big 6 school, depending on what those conferences look like in Knight. If I were you, I'd try to make the jump. But Duquesne is your favorite school and you're coaching there. Why do you want to leave?
7/15/2016 11:26 AM
Shane : you've been solid. You are ready for Big Six. Make the jump. And enjoy until you can get an alma mater.
7/15/2016 11:46 AM
He won't qualify this season. He needs at least 1 more NT bid if not 2, he'll be longshots for C- jobs but those never happen
7/15/2016 11:52 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.