Dont quite get this.. Topic

The team I'm playing tonight has some nice players... They can score and defend quite well, BUT, they cannot rebound or handle the ball at all. They get hammered on the boards nightly. But, oddly enough, they don't turn the ball over! Their turnover percentage (adjusted for their fast pace) is actually LOWER then mine! Any thoughts on why?

Here is the team ID
https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=3600

My team ID
https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=3604
7/14/2016 10:34 PM
they've played 1 press team and a few zone teams, the one time they played a press team they turned it over 22 times also against a easier schedule

BH is a weird thing it doesn't really show in the box score as much and you can really get away with 0 bh (myers can and has run sub 30 bh/pas guards)

the lowest turnovers averaged are just teams that run slowdown man or zone and don't face a lot of press teams not the ones with the actual best bh teams., I think my NC team in Iba had an amazing bh at the 1-3 spot and we weren't even statistically a top 10 turnover team even though we were clearly the best group of ballhandlers.

engine does have some funky things that don't make sense, but I'd rather live with what we have than let seble touch it because any ideas he'd have would be **** and he doesn't even have the capability to do so(why he won't touch recruit gen because he said it was too hard and makes too much sense to fix)
7/14/2016 10:48 PM
engine does have some funky things that don't make sense, but I'd rather live with what we have than let seble touch it because any ideas he'd have would be **** and he doesn't even have the capability to do so(why he won't touch recruit gen because he said it was too hard and makes too much sense to fix)

Yup.

Thanks for the info, always appreciate it!
7/14/2016 10:52 PM
Is it possible not to hijack a thread with seble hate? This thread was about ball handling and its effects and somehow it turns to seble hate. Cmon man, I'm sure you have better things to do.
7/15/2016 8:55 AM
Posted by tkimble on 7/15/2016 8:56:00 AM (view original):
Is it possible not to hijack a thread with seble hate? This thread was about ball handling and its effects and somehow it turns to seble hate. Cmon man, I'm sure you have better things to do.
I mean I did answer the question as well it wasn't just straight hating on seble right away.....

3 paragraphs on the question 1 about the engine which ends on seble hate, maybe read what i wrote, or does spud have to come in here and insult your reading comprehension
7/15/2016 10:45 AM (edited)
This is what I would expect. Notice the 17 TOs and my team CRUSHING them on the boards.

https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/GameResults/BoxScore.aspx?gid=13406899
7/23/2016 7:25 AM
Dont quite get this.. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.