set distro verses a zone? Just give it to your best (offensive) players? Look at their big and guards defense ratings and see what position on your team you should give the distro to? Give the distro to better 3-point-shooters?
7/19/2016 5:50 PM (edited)
It depends on the type of zone.

2-3 is easy to hit 3'a against so you would favor perimeter players

And 3-2 is easy for big men to score so increase your lp players

Players that rely on athleticism and speed alone to score with low lp/per generally perform very poorly against zone teams.

Make sure you know the coach a 2-3 +5 can stop per or even a 2-3 +3 where they double your perimeter guards and vice versa for 3-2 so make sure you see if a coach disguises their defense and how often they double if they even do
7/19/2016 6:27 PM
thanks, you're always great!
7/19/2016 10:10 PM
Posted by the0nlyis on 7/19/2016 6:27:00 PM (view original):

Players that rely on athleticism and speed alone to score with low lp/per generally perform very poorly against zone teams.

Make sure you know the coach a 2-3 +5 can stop per or even a 2-3 +3 where they double your perimeter guards and vice versa for 3-2 so make sure you see if a coach disguises their defense and how often they double if they even do
I would substitute "easier" rather than "easy" but otherwise this is pretty decent info.
7/19/2016 10:22 PM
By the way, I wouldn't bother sending a question like that into CS as has been done in the past. Why you ask? Because two virtually identical questions were submitted and two almost exactly opposite responses were received. I wish I still had those tickets. There was a debate about the positioning in the zone and whose ratings were used where and when. I wish I still had those tickets. Ludicrous really, the responses that were received. But hey, Yay CS!!!
7/19/2016 10:26 PM
Posted by emy1013 on 7/19/2016 10:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by the0nlyis on 7/19/2016 6:27:00 PM (view original):

I would substitute "easier" rather than "easy" but otherwise this is pretty decent info.
+1
7/19/2016 11:07 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.