Game Plan question Topic

Am I missing something obvious or is this really not possible? I'd like to be able to use a 2nd (i.e., not main) playbook during the 1st and 3rd quarters. Problem the largest permissible "Minutes Left in Half" entry is 15 and for my desired change I need to be to able to select a number between 16 and 30. So it sure appears that 2nd playbook can only come into use in the 2nd and 4th quarters. Like my first sentence. Am I missing something? Or is what I'd like to do not possible. Thank you.
7/19/2016 1:51 PM
Use the playbook you want in the first and third quarters as your default playbook. Then the playbook you want for 2 and 4 quarter set up to use the past 15 min each half.
7/19/2016 4:08 PM
Doesn't solve my problem. I want to run plays from 2 different playbooks during the 1st and 3rd quarters. This appears to be impossible. Only possible during 2nd and 4th quarters.
7/19/2016 4:45 PM
Ok maybe I missing something here then. You want to run playbook A in the 1st and 3rd and playbook B in the 2nd and 4th? If that's correct then yes it possible by doing what I explained earlier (I do it all the time), if I'm not correct then explain to me what I'm missing.
7/19/2016 7:28 PM
Ok maybe I missing something here then. You want to run playbook A in the 1st and 3rd and playbook B in the 2nd and 4th? If that's correct then yes it possible by doing what I explained earlier (I do it all the time), if I'm not correct then explain to me what I'm missing.
7/19/2016 7:28 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I'd like to be able to run plays from both playbook A and from playbook B in the 1st and 3rd quarters. Unless I'm missing something this doesn't appear to be possible. The reason seems to be because the largest permissible "Minutes Left in Half" entry is 15. 15 isn't large enough to have the desired effect. To affect the 1st and 3rd quarter that number needs to be larger than 15. What I want to do is possible in the 2nd and 4th quarters.
7/20/2016 11:28 AM
Not possible.
7/20/2016 11:55 AM
Posted by tutank on 7/20/2016 11:28:00 AM (view original):
I'd like to be able to run plays from both playbook A and from playbook B in the 1st and 3rd quarters. Unless I'm missing something this doesn't appear to be possible. The reason seems to be because the largest permissible "Minutes Left in Half" entry is 15. 15 isn't large enough to have the desired effect. To affect the 1st and 3rd quarter that number needs to be larger than 15. What I want to do is possible in the 2nd and 4th quarters.
Gotcha. I wasn't following that you wanted to use both through the whole game.
7/20/2016 1:33 PM
Game Plan question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.