Is this true?!?! Topic

Are the worlds going to be conjured together? After I reach big 6 with my main account, I plan on joining another world for division 2 or just take a school that is a 1,000 miles away from my division 1 school. Which is better having 2 accounts for 2 divisions or having 2 teams in the same world?
7/19/2016 10:08 PM
no, the worlds will stay the same
7/19/2016 10:09 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 7/19/2016 10:08:00 PM (view original):
Are the worlds going to be conjured together? After I reach big 6 with my main account, I plan on joining another world for division 2 or just take a school that is a 1,000 miles away from my division 1 school. Which is better having 2 accounts for 2 divisions or having 2 teams in the same world?
Ward, once again, you're on a current 55 games (at least) losing streak. Learn how to actually play the game and win a few before you start talking about coaching a BCS team. If you took over a BCS team right now, you'd get humiliated. I'm sorry but it's the cold, hard truth.

You've got one of the best coaches in the game as your mentor and all you do is argue with him and his advice. How do I know? Because we are in the same conference and he sitemailed me about some different things you had said and suggested.

I'm going to do what you like to do in your videos right now so imagine along with me. I'm taking my pointer finger and poking the desk at the same time that I'm saying "Learn.....the.....game......Wardo.....learn....the....game". You had a full D2 roster of players that YOU recruited and in two seasons you couldn't even fluke a win over a Sim team. And you're talking about Big 6 coaching gigs? I'm sorry that this is harsh but I'm trying to save you a lot of disappointment in the future. You can't just hop up to D1 from D2 like you did from D3 to D2, you actually have to win games and you have to win NT games. You need to lower your aim for a little while and start thinking about reasonable goals first and then once you manage to reach a few of those, then start aiming higher. Because as it stands now, you have ZERO chance at EVER coaching at a BCS school in this game. NONE. Instead of arguing with your mentor, try listening to him, he knows what he's talking about. You don't.
7/19/2016 10:20 PM
Posted by cubcub113 on 7/19/2016 10:09:00 PM (view original):
no, the worlds will stay the same
Thanks for answering my question rather than putting me down!
7/19/2016 10:32 PM
Posted by emy1013 on 7/19/2016 10:20:00 PM (view original):
Ward, once again, you're on a current 55 games (at least) losing streak. Learn how to actually play the game and win a few before you start talking about coaching a BCS team. If you took over a BCS team right now, you'd get humiliated. I'm sorry but it's the cold, hard truth.

You've got one of the best coaches in the game as your mentor and all you do is argue with him and his advice. How do I know? Because we are in the same conference and he sitemailed me about some different things you had said and suggested.

I'm going to do what you like to do in your videos right now so imagine along with me. I'm taking my pointer finger and poking the desk at the same time that I'm saying "Learn.....the.....game......Wardo.....learn....the....game". You had a full D2 roster of players that YOU recruited and in two seasons you couldn't even fluke a win over a Sim team. And you're talking about Big 6 coaching gigs? I'm sorry that this is harsh but I'm trying to save you a lot of disappointment in the future. You can't just hop up to D1 from D2 like you did from D3 to D2, you actually have to win games and you have to win NT games. You need to lower your aim for a little while and start thinking about reasonable goals first and then once you manage to reach a few of those, then start aiming higher. Because as it stands now, you have ZERO chance at EVER coaching at a BCS school in this game. NONE. Instead of arguing with your mentor, try listening to him, he knows what he's talking about. You don't.
[Insert fire emoji here]
7/19/2016 11:25 PM

I never had a full division 2 roster at divsion 3. Your claims are inaccurate bud, I only had one division 2 pulldown from juco my entire career of division 3 it wasn't that long! @Miles right now I have already accomplished my first division 1 pulldown from juco and my first divsion 1 dropdown still have 4 years left. I am currently being patient and waiting for my 2nd juco to sign on the last day.
7/19/2016 11:26 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 7/19/2016 11:26:00 PM (view original):

I never had a full division 2 roster at divsion 3. Your claims are inaccurate bud, I only had one division 2 pulldown from juco my entire career of division 3 it wasn't that long! @Miles right now I have already accomplished my first division 1 pulldown from juco and my first divsion 1 dropdown still have 4 years left. I am currently being patient and waiting for my 2nd juco to sign on the last day.
My mistake, you had a full roster of your own players at D3 and lost 55 in a row. That better?

That small error aside, you still haven't addressed the fact that you have no idea what you're doing and that your goal of coaching a BCS school is not realistic. Ward, you lost 55 games in a row (and that's at a minimum, could have been more than that). Do you realize how HARD that is to do? Even if you're TRYING to lose the law of averages says you'd still get a fluke win somewhere.

You've got a great mentor, quit arguing with him and listen to what he has to say. That is if you haven't irritated him so much that he's stopped helping, which is entirely possible.

For what it's worth Wardo, I watched a couple of your videos. Listen champ, you didn't help LeBron James make his decision to go to Miami. You have no connection to the Denver Broncos or the decisions they made and make. You never had a rap career and you certainly weren't famous.
7/20/2016 12:47 AM (edited)

That center you pulled down, Jason Dudley? He's got a work ethic of 10. What that means is what his ratings look like right now are just about what they'll look like when he graduates. A 10 work ethic for a freshman in D2 makes him just about worthless.

Goodness man, find yourself a mentor post haste and listen to every word he/she says. Very closely.
7/20/2016 12:32 AM (edited)
Posted by emy1013 on 7/20/2016 12:32:00 AM (view original):

That center you pulled down, Jason Dudley? He's got a work ethic of 10. What that means is what his ratings look like right now are just about what they'll look like when he graduates. A 10 work ethic for a freshman in D2 makes him just about worthless.

Goodness man, find yourself a mentor post haste and listen to every word he/she says. Very closely.
You mean drop down he still has 4 years left... I only pulled down Edward Johnson and he has a "90" work ethic...
7/20/2016 8:20 AM
I'll have to say, it's pretty entertaining to read these forums daily, solely to read CoachWard's posts.

Entertaining, but at the same time pretty sad and pathetic.
7/20/2016 11:17 AM
Is there a popcorn Emoji? I would miss meals to watch Only and Ward chat back and forth.
7/20/2016 11:33 AM
7/20/2016 11:36 AM
Posted by pallas on 7/20/2016 11:33:00 AM (view original):
Is there a popcorn Emoji? I would miss meals to watch Only and Ward chat back and forth.
Lol...
7/20/2016 12:00 PM
To be honest, without seeing CoachWard's recruits potentials and just knowing his coaching record, those recruits aren't that bad. I'm not saying he's going to compete for championships. But unless he's really messing up his teams game-planning somehow, he can go .500.
7/20/2016 2:19 PM
Posted by dan2044 on 7/20/2016 2:19:00 PM (view original):
To be honest, without seeing CoachWard's recruits potentials and just knowing his coaching record, those recruits aren't that bad. I'm not saying he's going to compete for championships. But unless he's really messing up his teams game-planning somehow, he can go .500.
Both of the recruits are blue in almost half the ratings! Dan we play each other, Good luck when I play you.
7/20/2016 2:27 PM
1234 Next ▸
Is this true?!?! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.