Replacement Needed. Please!!!!! Topic

In Jackie Robinson an owner has torn his ML pitching staff asunder. That's right I said "ASUNDER". He's been negligent and we are looking for help in taking over this team so the rest of the schedule isn't corrupted. If you are the type owner who loves a good challenge this pitching staff is for you. Here is the team:

Seattle

You must currently NOT be a replacement owner and have at least 3 HBD seasons under your belt to qualify as a replacement. Thanks for your time. Drop a line to
sermonauthor.

7/20/2016 7:08 AM
If you can replace him, I'm not sure under what grounds, I'll do it until/unless you get someone to take the team for the future. I've "fixed" blown up staffs before. But it looks like he checked in yesterday. Not sure how you get him out unless he agrees.
7/20/2016 9:17 AM
Replacement Needed. Please!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.