D1 C+ Recruiting Topic

Posted by rogelio on 7/20/2016 10:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by CoachWard95 on 7/20/2016 10:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by mullycj on 7/20/2016 10:21:00 AM (view original):
Posted by CoachWard95 on 7/20/2016 10:13:00 AM (view original):
Posted by mullycj on 7/20/2016 9:39:00 AM (view original):
Target whatever the A prestige teams don't want
I was told, that prestige really don't matter. I want to build perstige and part of the reason I chose C+ Miles is not a major building process like C- Chowan is well D right now. I was also told it doesn't help resume is this true?
Then you are confusing what you were told with the OP question. Prestige is very important in DI recruiting.
At least until Coin Flip Recruiting rolls out.
So, we are going to coin flip recruting? Exactly what is it?
Coach, I told you your team's prestige makes no difference to your resume. That is true. I also told you it makes no significant difference in D2 recruiting. That's true except with respect to which recruits are "visible" on your D2 list and which are pulldowns and dropdowns. The difference in effort is not a significant factor.

I never said anything about D1 recruiting, because you do not need to worry about it. You never will. That's mully's point. By the time you get to D1, the Beta, whatever its final form, will be released and it will be different. Don't ask mully "exactly" what it is...the response will be something that you need to scrape off your shoe!
Yes, I was just looking for more opinions on it. I respect all you are saying and statements.
7/20/2016 11:57 AM
◂ Prev 12
D1 C+ Recruiting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.