D1 Baseline list Topic

Go Nebraska, I would.
7/21/2016 7:06 AM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 7/20/2016 8:12:00 PM (view original):
I have Hawaii in beta. It's hard to tell exactly how much better the location will be. In Season 3, my Hawaii class will have 2 5-star recruits and 1 4-star recruit. That would be impossible in the current system. Is my result due to Hawaii being very competitive in beta recruiting or because other coaches don't give a damn?

I think it is beta because you had no real competition, whereas most of the other good recruits are being battled for.
7/21/2016 8:13 AM
I didn't leave Baylor in the worst situation ever, but certainly didn't make them that appealing. It is a pretty bad place positionally with good schools close.

Iowa is interesting, if you look at the all time titles list there are way more from Iowa (I think 7) and Iowa State than I would have thought. Recruit Generation can be kind to IA at times.
7/21/2016 10:18 AM
I have decided to take my talents to Waikiki beach.
7/21/2016 7:49 PM
I think I'm going to switch to zone and keep flex. Any advice for either of those? I've never run either.
7/22/2016 10:13 AM
◂ Prev 12
D1 Baseline list Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.