D1 Baseline list Topic

I'm finally qualified for Big 6 jobs in knight. Could I get the list of D1 baseline prestige or tell me where to find it, I know it's somewhere but I can't find it.

Also, any insight on what to look for would be appreciated.
7/20/2016 11:32 AM
Press the star in the top right corner so add the forum to your favorites, that way next time you need to know baselines you don't have to ask. This also works for any of the important information you might want to look up in the future.
7/20/2016 11:44 AM

C+ Providence (I like that one)
C+ Baylor (No)
C+ Northwestern (No)
C+ Minnesota (I like that one)
C+ Missouri (It dépends)
C Nebraska (It dépends)
C Texas Tech (No)
C Hawaii (No)
C Fresno State (I don't dislike Fresno State, maybe I am alone.)

Good luck Monster Turtl
7/20/2016 11:48 AM
Sadly, Providence, Missouri and Minnesota are 2 of the few schools I don't qualify for. I qualify for Nebraska though.
7/20/2016 1:23 PM
I know Hawaii sucks, but if you played zone, you wouldn't have to fill out your team every year, you could get any good guys there for cheap. Could be fun.
7/20/2016 2:01 PM
Posted by zorzii on 7/20/2016 11:48:00 AM (view original):

C+ Providence (I like that one)
C+ Baylor (No)
C+ Northwestern (No)
C+ Minnesota (I like that one)
C+ Missouri (It dépends)
C Nebraska (It dépends)
C Texas Tech (No)
C Hawaii (No)
C Fresno State (I don't dislike Fresno State, maybe I am alone.)

Good luck Monster Turtl
Hawaii may be really good in Beta. It is difficult for other teams to compete for local recruits, and you can recruit elite players when they occasionally show up. Right now, it's hard because if a 5 star appears, I can't even recruit him.

Fresno State is the only team that has not won a championship in any world, from the Big 6.

Baylor and Providence are in recruit rich areas.

This thread shows how many different worlds schools have won championships in, which should be a good indicator of how good the potential is to win there: https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=492633

This thread shows the total number of championships schools have won if you combine all to worlds: https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=472118 This thread is not quite as useful because a great coach could account for a substantial number of these.
7/20/2016 4:00 PM
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 7/20/2016 2:01:00 PM (view original):
I know Hawaii sucks, but if you played zone, you wouldn't have to fill out your team every year, you could get any good guys there for cheap. Could be fun.
Hawaii is less stressful because you don't have the competition for recruits, and I like that aspect of it. It can suck though in some years when there are literally no good recruits on the Island. You have to go international a lot. However, in this new beta, if a kid has a far from home preference in the states, you might do well with him.
7/20/2016 4:01 PM
Ages ago, I enjoyed coaching hawaii

Need an extra special recruiting preference for locations where female students can wear shorts and tank tops more than 80% of the time
7/20/2016 4:25 PM
I'd be furious if people led me to hawaii

it's the worst big 6 job and its not even close its like number 280 overall or something meaning a bottom 50 job on a list including mid and non majors..

just because it "might" be good and you have the most expensive scouting of any location something chapel refuses to read about. and wit the one maybe 2 recruits you have to hope the preferences line up because you can't just load up cash to secure him

if you want to win dear god avoid hawaii like its the plague

Baylor might be in a good area but in knight you have Texas Tamu as NC contenders Oklahoma right above you soon to be NC contenders, you have the advantage to Dallas but its gonna be a long rebuild to get prestige up however you have the plus of taking a previously human coached team which might help
7/20/2016 5:28 PM
I am not going to get past the first round in the NT at Elon this season, so I think I might as well move on. Iowa seems like the best place if I want to win. Hawaii seems like it could be fun to do. I would have to change the sets to zone and probably man, I've never played flex before. If the new update makes Hawaii a advantage, better for me.
7/20/2016 7:33 PM
I have Hawaii in beta. It's hard to tell exactly how much better the location will be. In Season 3, my Hawaii class will have 2 5-star recruits and 1 4-star recruit. That would be impossible in the current system. Is my result due to Hawaii being very competitive in beta recruiting or because other coaches don't give a damn?

7/20/2016 8:12 PM
another NT bid gets you to B- and the C+ jobs you don't qualify for likely drop to C and you then qualify for them, you don't have to get past the NT to qualify for better jobs

If you are choosing between Hawaii and Iowa just **** **** up and choose Hawaii and pray to god the update makes Hawaii attractive
7/20/2016 8:43 PM
Prayer is all we have left here on the islands.
7/20/2016 11:31 PM
I thought thats all they had to begin with?

oh wait sugar and pineapples
7/20/2016 11:44 PM
12 Next ▸
D1 Baseline list Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.