heathen you don't believe in a flat earth what government reptilian lies are you reading, I vote for a burning at the stake as punishment

#deathbyfireisthepurest
7/20/2016 11:19 PM
Posted by shane182436 on 7/20/2016 11:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by CoachWard95 on 7/20/2016 11:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by the0nlyis on 7/20/2016 11:05:00 PM (view original):
Dome > Wall
Bra we are living in a dome ever heard about the flat earth in the bible? I personally don't belive in a flat earth but people can belive what they want to belive these days... Ever heard of the dark side of youtube you know Grey's, Reptilians and so on? We all know about Grey's but there is this girl at work with the name Liz (she is also Mexican) I wonder if it has anything to do with the mayan's... I made a inside joke about she being Reptilian and no1 in the work place knew about the darkside of youtube or reptilians.....
This explains a lot
How so? The nwo is very real I witness a ufo sighting for mysef december of last year. I worked near a airport and NEVER again will I work at a airport MARK my words. It made me throw up at work and that is when I realize the **** I see on youtube is real. There was people talking about a ufo sighting a few days later in the same area on the radio. I was more worried about agents or as all of you guys know the M.I.B coming down to see me but it never happen or atleast I don't think it did!
7/20/2016 11:27 PM
They put lights on planes so that when you see lights in the sky you think they are airplanes instead of the military and alien ufo's we have.

always believe everything on the internet too, I once met a nigerian prince who was very helpful, I gave him money and now I'm just waiting for him to come to america by boat and he said he would pay me back tenfold

I watch ancient aliens its the best show on tv
7/20/2016 11:31 PM
Posted by the0nlyis on 7/20/2016 11:31:00 PM (view original):
They put lights on planes so that when you see lights in the sky you think they are airplanes instead of the military and alien ufo's we have.

always believe everything on the internet too, I once met a nigerian prince who was very helpful, I gave him money and now I'm just waiting for him to come to america by boat and he said he would pay me back tenfold

There was no green or red lights and it was very close to ground.
7/20/2016 11:39 PM
have you ever woken up and your butt felt a little sore, i think they might have probed you, you might want to see about talking to a local news reporting and share your story
7/20/2016 11:43 PM
and they think they're the best dancers
7/21/2016 12:03 AM
never mind, misread the title.
7/21/2016 12:04 AM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 7/20/2016 11:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by the0nlyis on 7/20/2016 11:31:00 PM (view original):

There was no green or red lights and it was very close to ground.
Wait? So you worked at an airport, and something flew close to the ground? Must have been a UFO, no other possibility.
7/21/2016 12:04 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Finally a post from CoachWard's brother...
7/21/2016 5:12 AM
Dome > Wall
Bra we are living in a dome ever heard about the flat earth in the bible? I personally don't belive in a flat earth but people can belive what they want to belive these days... Ever heard of the dark side of youtube you know Grey's, Reptilians and so on? We all know about Grey's but there is this girl at work with the name Liz (she is also Mexican) I wonder if it has anything to do with the mayan's... I made a inside joke about she being Reptilian and no1 in the work place knew about the darkside of youtube or reptilians.....
A little part of me wishes I worked at mickey D's with coach ward
7/21/2016 7:27 AM
This cleared everything up...

http://humansarefree.com/2015/07/the-moon-conspiracy-fully-exposed.html

7/21/2016 9:37 AM
Dome > Wall
you know, people have believed in reptilians long before youtube came into being. a friend of mine (really and old friend of my wife's) saw one years ago, he told me the story and its clear he really believes it, he definitely was not making it up (100% truth on that bit). anyway he was on an indian reservation probably tripping on peyote or something after a long day in a sweat lodge, but this guy walked up to him and his friend one paw at night while they were sitting at a fire and shapeshifted right in front of them, and my friend had never been so scared in his life. he said he tried to move but the reptillian had cast a paralysis spell on him and he couldn't move at all, and the repitillian dude smirked and walked away. so its got to be real, i guess it could be dehydration or the peyote but most likely it is real.

while its definitely true that dicky c ordered 9/11 to pave the way for the takeover of iraq so haliburton could make billions, im sure he didn't think the engineers in NYC would be stupid enough to send folks back into the building with a burning plane and 10 floors on fire, he probably only thought a few hundred people would die, which is nothing next to a billion dollars in his pocket - so hes not really as much of a monster as people make him out to be. besides, he didn't have his lesbian daughter killed which is very progressive of him. plus he kept this country safe (outside of the whole 9/11 thing). so i think all in all hes an ok guy. he still runs the show secretly, i thought he might try to replace trump and be president himself but i guess him and trump came to an understanding, what i was hearing is that they weren't getting along and trump was in trouble but i guess they worked it out.
7/21/2016 10:21 AM
What the **** am I reading?
7/21/2016 10:27 AM
"he said he tried to move but the reptillian had cast a paralysis spell on him and he couldn't move at all"

It's called Hold Person, it's a spell in the second realm of power and reasonably common to those in the know. To combat that, I recommend increasing your wisdom, not intelligence which is totally different, or faith, for the newer kids. It won't always work but in coin flip conspiracy it's a good start. I mean I totally understand that people want to win, it's like a race, and that they don't like to be manipulated by reptillians or probability and that the grey men are new and different but honestly, once we adpat to the new way of life, not new world order causes that completely not right, things will shake out ok.
7/21/2016 10:37 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.