+1

I would totally lightening bolt him then. (google LARP lightening bolt)
7/21/2016 10:42 AM
Posted by Benis on 7/21/2016 7:27:00 AM (view original):
Posted by CoachWard95 on 7/20/2016 11:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by the0nlyis on 7/20/2016 11:05:00 PM (view original):
Dome > Wall
Bra we are living in a dome ever heard about the flat earth in the bible? I personally don't belive in a flat earth but people can belive what they want to belive these days... Ever heard of the dark side of youtube you know Grey's, Reptilians and so on? We all know about Grey's but there is this girl at work with the name Liz (she is also Mexican) I wonder if it has anything to do with the mayan's... I made a inside joke about she being Reptilian and no1 in the work place knew about the darkside of youtube or reptilians.....
A little part of me wishes I worked at mickey D's with coach ward
Same here, my daily laugh comes from reading his posts.
7/21/2016 4:22 PM
Posted by scoopdogg1 on 7/21/2016 4:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 7/21/2016 7:27:00 AM (view original):
Posted by CoachWard95 on 7/20/2016 11:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by the0nlyis on 7/20/2016 11:05:00 PM (view original):
Dome > Wall
Bra we are living in a dome ever heard about the flat earth in the bible? I personally don't belive in a flat earth but people can belive what they want to belive these days... Ever heard of the dark side of youtube you know Grey's, Reptilians and so on? We all know about Grey's but there is this girl at work with the name Liz (she is also Mexican) I wonder if it has anything to do with the mayan's... I made a inside joke about she being Reptilian and no1 in the work place knew about the darkside of youtube or reptilians.....
A little part of me wishes I worked at mickey D's with coach ward
Same here, my daily laugh comes from reading his posts.
I thought for a little while that we were being graced by the presence of one of the best trolls ever. Then I was directed to his YouTube videos. Oh, those videos. I know now for certain that he's not trolling, he really is this sad soul of a simpleton. I do have to admit though, some of the claims he makes are so ridiculous, so ludicrous, that they almost always make me laugh. And the saddest part of all is that he actually believes all that garbage he spews.

He very much reminds me of George Costanza when he told Jerry "remember Jerry, they aren't lies if YOU believe them". Paraphrasing just a bit.
7/21/2016 4:50 PM
◂ Prev 1234

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.