Coach Ward's Miles Team Topic

Can't we all just +1?
7/22/2016 9:35 PM
Posted by bhansalid00 on 7/22/2016 9:35:00 PM (view original):
Can't we all just +1?
I've upped it to +100 now because 100>1
7/22/2016 9:42 PM
It's just that sometimes when you have nothing good to say, you just do not talk. Because it's the right thing to do. Anyways, I think you guys should all move on and just talk a bit more about BETA!
7/22/2016 10:21 PM
I hate the beta
7/23/2016 3:57 AM
hey he meant only talk good about the beta
7/23/2016 8:06 AM
Posted by emy1013 on 7/22/2016 8:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dacj501 on 7/22/2016 7:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by emy1013 on 7/22/2016 3:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Trentonjoe on 7/22/2016 12:37:00 PM (view original):
There is a big difference between being right and doing the right thing.

I suspect that you and I have different definitions of doing the right thing though, because, you know, we're different people.

And yeah, referring to someone as a turd is picking on someone.
Yes, I suspect we probably do. For instance, I did the right thing in my eyes by volunteering to serve my country for four years. Then I decided to do the right thing by taking a job in a law enforcement position as a career in order to help protect my local community. But you're right we're different people with different definitions. The only thing I'm positive we agree upon is that neither of us will allow anyone to question our integrity, correct? I just don't like to sugar coat things unnecessarily if I don't have to, that's a big reason why this country is in the shape it's in. People are so worried now about getting their feelings hurt or hurting the feelings of someone else. Sometimes the truth hurts but sometimes it's really needed. And I'm not even a conservative. How about that?!?

And I have to say I'm a little disappointed in you TJ. The "turd' that seems to be stuck in your craw (intended) referred to his coaching abilities, not him personally. I'm disappointed because I figured that you, of all people, would be able to tell the difference. Him personally? Oh, my thoughts of him personally are far, far different than that. In fact. I'd kind of feel sorry for him personally if he wasn't so hardheaded and stubborn. I think if you watch his videos that he's somewhat delusional. Just watch them and listen to his claims of what he's done and you'll see what I mean.

But enough about me, good luck with your Miles team CoachWard. Sincerely. I really hope you actually LISTEN to the advice you're getting and improve your coaching abilities. I will admit, it IS nice to have enthusiastic coaches like you playing the game.
good on you for eventually apologizing, I guess, but not sure what you got from TJ's sitemail you didn't get from gillispie's - or from watching the videos yourself, which you claim to have done. It was obvious to me in about 15 seconds what the score was here and why I don't give Ward a hard time. I guess the fact that it took 2 specific interventions, on top of seeing the videos in question for you to make that same determination does say something about how people are different...but hey, always fun to pick on the flowers for algernon kid, right?

I'm still blocking you, not that you care, because anyone that needed this much guidance coming to this decision probably doesn't have anything worth reading anyway...
I know you probably won't see this since you're blocking me anyway but I probably won't be able to get a wink of sleep now because DACJ501's opinion means so, so, so much to me. Please, please DACJ501 don't block me, I don't know what I'd do if I knew that DACJ501 was blocking me. I wonder.....when your idol Gillespie piled on a couple days ago when Ward started to about UFO's and crap, did you lecture him you hypocrite? Where was the public condemnation then? Ohhh, so...in your book, if you co-coach a team with someone, they get a pass in your book, is that how it works champ? I don't care that you figured out the score so quickly DACJ501. You must be related to Einstein, good on ya DACJ501!! I wonder....if we went back on pulled all of DACJ501's posts, what would we find? All flowery poetry and prose? Or has DACJ501 thrown out his share of insults on these forums as well. I'm quite sure we could make a very nice little thread from all the "inappropriate" posts that you've made there, Miss Manners.

It's this bullshit, this is "holier than thou" attitude that makes me sick. You aren't any better than anyone else here champ, but you just stay up on your high horse and judge from above. I've only responded to you because people like you make me sick, thinking that your morals, judgments, values, virtues, and decisions are somehow better than another persons. You're the very epitome of what it means to be a hypocrite. But you are right about one thing, your opinions, the opinions of DACJ501 mean just slightly less than jack **** to me. But still more than Ward's, if that's any consolation. Oh, and for what it's worth? I didn't need any "guidance" from anyone. I got input from different people but I make my own decisions, I don't have to "co-coach" my way through life playa.
what a ****.
7/23/2016 2:37 PM
Hey, there's my favorite hypocrite. How ya been doing today Darryl?

Weren't you blocking me? Couldn't resist could you? Quite the well thought out, intelligent response you made there. Take you all night to think of that? Did your co-coach have to help you or did you finally let go of his hand, put on your big boy britches, and venture out on your own?

Either way, you should probably just go back to blocking me. It'll be far less stressful for you in the long run and quite frankly, I'm tired of wasting anymore time or energy towards you Darryl. Have a nice day and best of luck with that co-dependency thing. I'll not be responding to you again so post whatever you want. You win.
7/23/2016 4:09 PM (edited)
Chowan won a game.
7/24/2016 5:53 AM
eh, i wouldn't say i "piled on" coach ward, i was enjoying some of the posts of other folks and insane stuff they didn't really believe, and maybe you could argue that it was at ward's expense, but i didn't take it that way myself, i thought it was all friendly enough. and yeah, i did post something crazy but it wasn't mean towards ward, at least not intentionally, i was hoping the bit about the guy in the story doing peyote at the time of his revelation might help get the point across that you can't just believe what other folks say or believe, that you have to stay skeptical. probably was a point lost but i don't feel bad for trying to make that point, nor do i think i was giving ward personally a hard time or reason to be upset.

i wouldn't be surprised if you could find a post or two and could argue i shouldn't have made them, i'm definitely not perfect, but i have tried to be reasonably helpful and friendly to ward, i think hes a nice enough guy, and i like to think ward and myself are on good terms.
7/24/2016 1:34 PM (edited)
It wasn't meant to be directed towards you as much as it was to prove a point that people can be very selective in their views. Selective amnesia, if you will.
7/24/2016 1:45 PM
Gill, sitemail to you.
7/24/2016 2:24 PM
Wardo, I think you were on the right track in your thinking about your gameplan against Queens last night, but this time you went a little TOO extreme. In Queens first game they shot well from three (9-18) but they also took 60 shots from the field, meaning that less than 1/3 of their shots were from deep. You had the right idea that his primary scorers were his guards, so you're starting to see and think the right way. But very rarely do you need to extend out THAT far, especially since your guards are kind of weak defensively. These are just some of the things that you have to factor in but even though you lost by more than in your first game, you were also playing a MUCH better team and playing them on the road as well. Small steps Wardo, small steps. Keep thinking through all those different options and factors and it'll start getting easier and easier to see what you need to do. The second game was better thinking on your part. Not far enough out the first game and too far in the next. You'll get it eventually, I see progress from you already!
7/24/2016 2:30 PM
◂ Prev 1234
Coach Ward's Miles Team Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.