Is the Beta done? Topic

I looked at my games this morning. Went back this afternoon and found I was no longer coach. Went to see if I could get the team back and couldn't. What is up with that. I was recruiting and it said my team went to the sweet 16..
7/21/2016 6:43 PM
No the BETA is not done.

However, it seems there were a lot of coaches who signed up for the BETA and were no longer participating. In the first few season, seble helped those coaches who didn't bother to add addtional seasons using the HDBETA free code to grab extra seasons and just continually signed coaches back up to their old teams.

However, doing so for ghost shipped coaches didn't help in recruiting as we're having to deal with teams with 6 or more walk ons which are skewing data so this season seble decided NOT to automatically renew people.

Use the HDBETA code and grab a 10 season pack (which is still free) and sign up for a school if you want to continue playing in the BETA.
7/21/2016 6:48 PM
Is the Beta done? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.