SCouting levels? Topic

If you're referring to the people who don't like the beta and will not play anymore, I think you're right. Regardless of what WIS does some people will leave. The quality of the product will dictate how many that it.

It's a pretty simple rule but the 10-80-10 rule probably applies here:

10% of the users will ***** and moan and/or quit if there is any change
10% of the users will play and pay no matter what you do
80% of the users will try out the new product and if they like it continue to play and if not, bail. The reasonable goal for WIS is to make a product so good it keeps as many of the 80% as it can.

If you're referring to your personal high horse, then yes, I would be surprised if anyone is up there with you.
7/22/2016 10:58 AM
Yes
7/22/2016 11:27 AM
I'll continue to play unless it sucks REALLY bad.
7/22/2016 11:35 AM
Posted by Benis on 7/22/2016 11:35:00 AM (view original):
I'll play as long as it doesn't become to easy. I am really just looking for competition, if there are people to play and I have a chance of winning and am not guaranteed success I'll keep playing.
7/22/2016 11:53 AM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 7/22/2016 11:53:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 7/22/2016 11:35:00 AM (view original):
I'll play as long as it doesn't become to easy. I am really just looking for competition, if there are people to play and I have a chance of winning and am not guaranteed success I'll keep playing.
That's a good point TJ. If it becomes barren and SIMs are terrible by virtue of not recruiting above D3 while I can recruit D1 then it could get boring.
7/22/2016 11:56 AM
pump up the jam
8/3/2016 11:50 PM
◂ Prev 12
SCouting levels? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.