What is the best position to switch to a QB? WR? RB?

I see a big hit in work ethic in technique. Any success in this?
7/22/2016 1:51 AM
None. Any switch to qb will get you numbers like 3,4 or 5 in the core attributes. It's a terrible switch.
7/22/2016 2:52 AM
Yeah, that's what I was seeing, too. Thanks.
7/22/2016 4:09 PM
Good position changes are few these days. Some that have worked for me are Rb to TE or WR. Wr to TE will give you pretty good receiving TE but usually poor blocking one. I am only happy with a switch if the new positions numbers are better than I could have recruited that position for and I also want a WE increase. The WE increase usually only happens if you have very few of the new position on the squad.
For ex. I have a rb Im gonna convert to wr and I only have 1 wr on squad. The rb WE will go up. But if I have 4 WR on squad than rb WE will go down.
7/23/2016 1:42 AM
Thanks for the input.
7/23/2016 1:58 PM
I've had a little success converting a RB to QB and using him only as a rushing QB. I would use him in running plays only...
8/19/2016 9:12 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.