So Icki, tell how great South Dakota State is. Topic

I wanna strike fear in the opposition. Specially the PSAC . (toothless shark; not an envelope :)
7/22/2016 6:25 PM
So my internship has been getting more and more brutal as it goes on. I'm having a LOT more responsibility and the result is a lot less time to actually be able to sit down and write some stuff out. I'm hoping to be able to get it all done this weekend, but that might be a bit overwhelming. I have to think about if I'll be able to continue the blog or even if I'll have time to play at all. Once things settle down, if I do decide to stop playing altogether, it will hopefully only be for several months and then I'll come back with more time after having gotten used to the routine of my job and get better at doing stuff so I don't have to take my job home with me and study. That might not be until December but I don't know for sure yet. We'll see how this weekend goes with the blog and then I'll decide if I feel like I have enough time to properly put into it.

P.S. The best way to strike fear into the PSAC may actually be to do so with an envelope....
7/22/2016 8:40 PM
I understand Icki.
And re your advice , yah, I've always been afraid of envelopes .(cue the music to Jaws.....)
7/23/2016 1:34 AM
7/24/2016 2:46 PM
So Icki, tell how great South Dakota State is. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.