Running flex and zone Topic

Posted by the0nlyis on 7/23/2016 3:02:00 PM (view original):
I don't think it's feasible to not go under 80 ath and possible even 70 ath at Hawaii with a C- prestige without focusing on nothing but ath
Yeah, I'd agree with this. Long distance recruiting plus a C- minus prestige is going to make it very tough to hit the marks that Zorzii put out there. Honestly, with the situation you're in, you probably need to just try to think about getting the best players available that you can and then work with what you've got. At least until you can get your prestige improved a little bit.
7/23/2016 3:47 PM
Yeah Emy, I think you guys are right but he can't make the mistake of going too low in ATH, it will really slow down his recruiting. Unless your guy has over 90 speed and a solid defense, he becomes worthless Under 70 ath... I got some of these players in Utah and there will be the reason why I won't get past NT first round again. So until I am starting to crank up ath, I will remain an easy win for big Six teams. Shoot for 80... If you can't settle for speedy offensive players that aren't too much a liability in defense.

7/23/2016 4:02 PM
I don't think you understand where he is recruiting from he will have to go under 70 ath at some point lol getting everyone over 80 ath is hard at low prestige at any location let alone hawaii the hardest place to recruit
7/23/2016 4:26 PM (edited)
Posted by the0nlyis on 7/23/2016 4:26:00 PM (view original):
I don't think you understand where he is recruiting from he will have to go under 70 ath at some point lol getting everyone over 80 ath is hard at low prestige at any location let alone hawaii the hardest place to recruit
He's got a good point Zorzii, recruiting from Hawaii is a whole different animal than trying it from Utah.
7/23/2016 4:28 PM
Then why take Hawaii? Nebraska was a lot better destination!
7/23/2016 4:41 PM
Posted by zorzii on 7/23/2016 4:41:00 PM (view original):
Then why take Hawaii? Nebraska was a lot better destination!
For the challenge man!!! For the challenge.
7/23/2016 4:44 PM
Nebraska is better is like saying getting punched in the balls is better than getting kicked in the balls
7/23/2016 4:45 PM
Lol My nex stop is going to be Nebraska then. But these teams are taken in all worlds. He he
7/23/2016 4:50 PM
If any good guys appear I get them, the only good people this season are ineligible, so no luck.
7/23/2016 6:59 PM
What's the difference between flex and motion, in type of players ratings and distribution.
7/23/2016 7:46 PM
This interview explains the offenses pretty well iirc.
7/23/2016 8:14 PM
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 7/23/2016 6:59:00 PM (view original):
If any good guys appear I get them, the only good people this season are ineligible, so no luck.
In order to be successful at Hawaii you need a few things. You need a little luck with recruit gen on the island. You need to be aggressive with ineligibles and hope they show up (people tend to not battle for them because of the uncertainty of them reporting). And you need to be aggressive with internationals that you like. In my opinion, ineligibles on the island that are good players are definitely worth pursuing.
7/23/2016 8:16 PM
There's only one good guy on the island, he's ineligible, and I don't think I will be able to get him this (meaning he won't be available) year, but I have some guys in sight. I love all of the bonus cash I get from the PAC 10, to bad they are getting rid of that...
7/23/2016 8:34 PM
Posted by darnoc29099 on 7/23/2016 8:15:00 PM (view original):
This interview explains the offenses pretty well iirc.
This was helpful, seems like I have the right guards for flex, high PE and SPD
7/23/2016 8:35 PM
How high will I be able to recruit, don't want to waste time looking at people who won't talk to me.
7/23/2016 9:09 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Running flex and zone Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.