Season XXIV CAREER League Advantage TOC(MLB116302) Topic

Just started "Season XXIV CAREER League Advantage TOC" (MLB116302). For each of you that have not been in our leagues first twenty-three seasons you have missed a fun time. The reason I started this league was because I saw what Lazerhawks was doing in his leagues by having winners in the TOC just because he was using Max Value Teams of $100 mil and playing against $80mil Open league & other theme leagues $80-$100mil. I through why not play with Career League players at $100 mil and have the same advantage in the TOC. Our results have shown that this is true (season 1-3, 7, 13-15, & 20 all have had one owners finishing in the money of their TOC). Season 13 & 14 won their TOC, while season 15 finished 2nd in his TOC. Season 4-6, 8-12, & 16-19 did not finish in the money. Season XXI is in the TOC. Season XXII is near the play-offs & Season XXIII is coming up on All-Star break.

Come join us in Season XXII {MLB116302}.

For our owners in the first twenty-three seasons thank you for proving that my idea was a good idea. We also started playing ball last 9 of 14 seasons in under 5 days after creation. Thanks to you loyal owners of "CAREER league $100m Advantage TOC".
7/23/2016 11:50 AM
If you have never played a Career League, I will tell you it is easier to be competitive in than in an Open League because the cookies are not as well known. Since there are not as many Career Leagues as Open Leagues. There are a lot of HOFers that has never played in a Career League. Also there are less players to chose from. TRY IT YOU MAY LIKE IT, this is one of the best ways possible. Come join us!

Note, season II winner was rated a {Prospect}.
7/23/2016 8:08 PM
Down to needing eight (8).
7/24/2016 8:24 PM (edited)
OK now it is only 5 needed.
7/25/2016 10:45 PM (edited)
Now comes the hard part, filling the last one (1) spots.
7/27/2016 2:58 PM (edited)
Season XXIV CAREER League Advantage TOC(MLB116302) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.