Pancake scheduling Topic

Ok, So Should I schedule all sims away and one top 25 team to see where I am at next season? How many top 25 teams do I need in order to fill in my conference rpi so I can get a atlarge bid in the tournament? I do my scheduling after rpi is finalized.
7/24/2016 7:44 PM
You schedule the 10 best teams you believe you can beat. Human, sim, top 25, bottom 25, whatever. Road games count more for RPI so scheduling road games always helps.
7/24/2016 7:55 PM
Posted by darnoc29099 on 7/24/2016 7:55:00 PM (view original):
You schedule the 10 best teams you believe you can beat. Human, sim, top 25, bottom 25, whatever. Road games count more for RPI so scheduling road games always helps.
Take a look at Chowan's schedule I think I did a good job in scheduling non conference. So it doesn't matter where you at in the rpi? As long as you win I will like to continue scheduling my sim games the pancake schedule route I take. So say whatever the hell you forum poster wants with me scheduling a pancake schedule. But just remember when I am in the national tourney or pti.. When I schedule sims for my non confernece and you schedule humans and you aren't in the post season just remember whose more successful!
7/24/2016 8:16 PM
You went 0-10 in noncon in consecutive seasons, thus not beating the 10 best teams you thought you could beat each season. You did not do a good job of scheduling at Chowan.

If all of that forum poster stuff was directed at me, well, I won the National Championship last season in D2 Allen, where you currently coach. I think I have a pretty good handle on how to schedule. Take the advice or leave it, I'm just trying to help.
7/24/2016 8:32 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 7/24/2016 8:16:00 PM (view original):
Take a look at Chowan's schedule I think I did a good job in scheduling non conference. So it doesn't matter where you at in the rpi? As long as you win I will like to continue scheduling my sim games the pancake schedule route I take. So say whatever the hell you forum poster wants with me scheduling a pancake schedule. But just remember when I am in the national tourney or pti.. When I schedule sims for my non confernece and you schedule humans and you aren't in the post season just remember whose more successful!
Ward, seriously, stop it! Nobody in here said anything about the way you schedule. Darnoc tried to give you some very solid advice and you flipped out. Just stop it. Ward, you're on a current 57 game losing streak. You don't get to talk any trash about being successful until you win more than one game in row. All that other trash talking you're doing, just stop it, you're making yourself look silly.

You, Ward, YOU are doing are VERY good job at running off ANY coach who would be willing to help with you antics. Any time you get good advice in here, you try to argue. Any time someone tries to help you, you try to argue. No one will want to help you at ALL if you keep up the behavior that you've been showing. You probably have more to learn about this game than any other coach playing but you ACT like you know everything. Well, if you think you know so much Ward, quit asking for help and just SHOW us how good you are. Win a title. Show us all. But quit arguing with the people trying to help you learn. You're acting like a child.
7/24/2016 8:48 PM (edited)
darnoc is accurate

You need to consider how good a team you have and aim for 8-10 wins against the "best" teams you think you can do that against

one further note - in large measure, "best" means the teams which will themselves get the most wins. Worth thinking about who your prospective opponents will play
7/24/2016 8:55 PM
CoachWard's RPI at Chowan by season:
Season 1: 160
Season 2: 184
Season 3: 307
Season 4: 342
7/24/2016 8:57 PM
Posted by darnoc29099 on 7/24/2016 8:32:00 PM (view original):
You went 0-10 in noncon in consecutive seasons, thus not beating the 10 best teams you thought you could beat each season. You did not do a good job of scheduling at Chowan.

If all of that forum poster stuff was directed at me, well, I won the National Championship last season in D2 Allen, where you currently coach. I think I have a pretty good handle on how to schedule. Take the advice or leave it, I'm just trying to help.
No forum poster just means to the people who always post negative crap on my forum post. You just took it the wrong way again. This is why I don't message you and you stoped helping me whne I was in need of a mentor. I have some1 who took your spot so no worries!
7/24/2016 9:00 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 7/24/2016 8:57:00 PM (view original):
CoachWard's RPI at Chowan by season:
Season 1: 160
Season 2: 184
Season 3: 307
Season 4: 342
I was talking about this season alone... Season 1 and 2 I had the most wins in a season I have ever had and had a better Rpi..
7/24/2016 9:02 PM
I'd advise you to forget about Chowan Ward. You aren't there anymore, time to worry about your Miles team instead.
7/24/2016 9:06 PM
This is really sound advice. If your team isn't ready to play NT quality teams schedule some sims and win.
7/24/2016 9:17 PM
Along with a little luck, I had as good of a non-conference schedule and results this year. 9-1 against some high-quality teams.
7/24/2016 9:42 PM
I don't know why you guys question ward. his results speak for themselves.
7/24/2016 9:55 PM
I think most do it hoping that he'll impart some of his extra wisdom upon them. He ain't givin' it up though playa. Wardo, 'sup, 'sup 'sup!!
7/24/2016 9:59 PM
I heard ward's new mentor is either Lebron or Alex Jones
7/24/2016 10:06 PM
1234 Next ▸
Pancake scheduling Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.