New coaches in Beta Testing Topic

You can sign up for a Beta team with a new ID. Have to do it today.

Go to
test.whatifsports.net/whatifsports/locker/dynasty.asp

Once there, choose College Basketball, and sign up for a team in the test world.

Use the promo code HDBeta.

You can sign up for 10 years.

You will get a confirmation email, but it seems to take a little bit of time to arrive.
7/25/2016 8:01 PM (edited)
So, I think what this is saying is that you would create an account here - test.whatifsports.net . I don't know if this means you can use your current id or not. I'd try that first. You would want to sign up for the Test World, and use the promo code HDBETA.
7/25/2016 1:57 PM
I asked customer support whether I could join beta a couple of days ago and they said no
7/25/2016 2:10 PM
Posted by metsmax on 7/25/2016 2:10:00 PM (view original):
I asked customer support whether I could join beta a couple of days ago and they said no
Really?
7/25/2016 2:16 PM
7/21 "Unfortunately, we are not accepting new Beta coaches at this time."
7/25/2016 2:37 PM
It's supposed to be open now, but I tried logging in with a second ID and it would not let me. Also tried creating a new ID and signing up for a new season. Looked like it would work, and it said it was sending a verification code to the email, but the code never came.

I do think that those who lost their team can come back in now and get a team. And, if I see anything change about adding new people I will post, and I'll also stimuli anyone that posts here so they will know they can get in.
7/25/2016 2:50 PM
OK - It is working now. You will have to start out at D3 if you create a new account. I didn't try logging in with an existing ID. But, you get the email, then you can sign up, but use the code HDBETA. The code that is already filled in for HDNEWUSER does not work.
7/25/2016 4:09 PM
You go to test.whatifsports.net/whatifsports/locker/dynasty.asp

Once there, choose College Basketball, and sign up for a team in the test world.

Use the promo code HD Beta.

You can sign up for 10 years
7/25/2016 4:22 PM
waiting on my confirmation email........you can or cannot use your existing id?
7/25/2016 5:23 PM
existing ID wasn't working so i created a new account and I'm also waiting on the email
7/25/2016 5:31 PM
thanks
7/25/2016 5:39 PM
will the email ever show up? that is the question
7/25/2016 5:51 PM
Posted by bathtubhippo on 7/25/2016 5:51:00 PM (view original):
will the email ever show up? that is the question
im thinking no.........lol
7/25/2016 5:56 PM
So where do I go to sign up with my existing account?
7/25/2016 6:36 PM
mine just came. it happened. it's all happening.

i don't think you can sign up with your existing account at this point, unless maybe you contact seble or something.
7/25/2016 6:39 PM
12345 Next ▸
New coaches in Beta Testing Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.