3 Sports, 1 draft Topic

Evil twin has a 4 sport , 1 draft league filling up. I'm in Ottawa and have never watched a basketball game in my life. I know about 10 basketball players (maybe) all time and there's no way I could attempt to build a team...nor do I want to do so.
Other than hockey, I watched a lot of NFL in the 90s and early 2000s and used to watch a lot of baseball in the 70s and 80s.
Anyone else like me? How about a 3 sport draft? I'm guessing this wont fly which is why I'm proposing. I think this would be a lot of work to keep track.
Even if it doesn't fly, I'm curious. Who goes 1st? Gretzky? Ruth? Who would the top 5 be? I'm drawing a blank on the NFL guys. Who would be the top NFL guy?
7/25/2016 8:30 PM
I'm not into basketball at all either buddy, and I've played 0 football as the exhibition teams I've had have gotten crushed. I'm up for something like this if it flies.
8/8/2016 9:20 AM
thanks Cbhuck. At this rate we can draft Connor McDavids grand son
8/9/2016 7:08 AM
Posted by the_skipper on 8/9/2016 7:08:00 AM (view original):
thanks Cbhuck. At this rate we can draft Connor McDavids grand son
LMAO!! Just dig me up when it's my pick!
8/9/2016 9:39 AM
The Mother Of All Drafts is 3/4 of the way there.....could use you guys....what d'ya say you take one for the team?

As for football players to go early......your top modern QBs, Brady, Manning, Rodgers are likely to be the first....maybe some of the great defenses....old school Bears, The Steel Curtain.

Don't know basketball? just draft a couple of the guys you have heard of early.....Chamberlain, Russell, Shaq, LeBron, Mike, they're well known for a reason.
8/18/2016 1:36 PM
.. If I play basketball I want a 90million cap. I take the Stilt, Bob Cousey, and Jordan.. aka Bossy Gretzky, and Orr. Let me clone and I can take two Chamberlains.
Chuck 'n me won't be here when this one kicks off. Christ will have returned and we will be gone
8/19/2016 4:53 AM (edited)
3 Sports, 1 draft Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.