I cut a guy; then a diff. player quit bc of it. Topic

Posted by bathtubhippo on 7/28/2016 9:51:00 AM (view original):
it's a bad "feature." it's so rare that this actually happens that is just totally sucks for the new coach. at some schools, the loss of your best player over this could kill your whole season or might have even effected your decision to take the school.
Exactly
7/29/2016 9:42 AM
Features that happen so rarely are not best for the game.

That one's been around as long as I can remember, however. It's not new.
7/29/2016 12:22 PM
Posted by mattstarks on 7/29/2016 9:42:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bathtubhippo on 7/28/2016 9:51:00 AM (view original):
it's a bad "feature." it's so rare that this actually happens that is just totally sucks for the new coach. at some schools, the loss of your best player over this could kill your whole season or might have even effected your decision to take the school.
Exactly
Yeah that exact thing happened to me at Auburn, I cut the worst guy returning and lost my best post player, just barely missed the PI and set me back a ways
7/29/2016 1:16 PM
◂ Prev 12
I cut a guy; then a diff. player quit bc of it. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.