Not sure I posted but how to schedule 101 videos Topic

Some people suck at scheduling or take pride in playing hard schedules and then miss the NT because of it. or schedule a mix of extremely tough games and weak games and wipe it out and get a terrible seed.

Here's a video series on how to schedule well. The two teams I schedule for in the video, La Grange and Lake Erie their SOS ended up being 7th and 1st.

If I aleady posted this let me know I know I posted some other videos, but not sure if I posted the more important scheduling ones
7/28/2016 4:39 PM (edited)
I guess I am overlooking the link or information on how to access the video? Thanks.
7/28/2016 1:10 PM
that would've require me posting them, but i was too busy being a dick to realize i forgot to post them I'll link them when I get home or google the channel unofficial hoops dynasty in the meantime
7/28/2016 1:22 PM
lol thanks.
7/28/2016 3:24 PM
added in the link
7/28/2016 4:39 PM
Not sure I posted but how to schedule 101 videos Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.