A player who plays the position or one who doesnt Topic

So i am trying to set up my defensive scheme for my team but was wondering if it would make sense to put a player in LF who isnt exactly the best fielder but has the position listed or a better fielder who doesnt play LF... those players are :

Jorge Prieto and Kane Mcknight of my CHA franchise.. sorry the links wouldnt work..

7/28/2016 10:53 PM
You can change a player's position by clicking on their position and making changes in the pop-up box. I would do that with your entire team and see if you have better options. Prieto is strictly a 1B. McKnight would be a better option.
7/29/2016 9:37 AM
I might be wrong, but that team looks friggin' loaded. Do all teams look like that in season 1 of a world?

7/29/2016 10:04 AM
Merged world.
7/29/2016 10:14 AM
Got it. Makes sense.
7/29/2016 11:18 AM
Actually this was the team before the merge... the merge doesnt effect my team but this world is filled with good teams...
7/29/2016 6:35 PM
i put a lot of work into filling spots and coming up with what the starters would look like along with the help of a friend who gave this team a start.
7/29/2016 6:37 PM
I remember now. Someone directed me to your chat to see if I knew any of the participants. I get it now.
7/29/2016 7:26 PM
A player who plays the position or one who doesnt Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.