Badass Bobcats mraston Howard MEAC
OVC WANABEES chetty1963 Maine A10
OVC WANABEES spcbuzzard St Mary's Big Sky
OVC WANABEES sternes9 Youngstown State Gateway
OVC WANABEES rusticity Savannah State Gateway
OVC WANABEES roboto39 Missouri State Gateway
OVC WANABEES dachmann Alabama A&M SWAC

Scheduling is as follows:
Team Week 2 Opponent Week 2 location Week 3 Opponent Week 3 location Week 4 Opponent Week 4 location
Tennessee Tech Sacred Heart Home Texas State Away Drake Home
Drake Texas State Home Sacred Heart Home Tennessee Tech Away
Sacred Heart Tennessee Tech Away Drake Away Texas State Home
Texas State Drake Away Tennessee Tech Home Sacred Heart Away
Eastern Illinois San Diego Away Holy Cross Home
Holy Cross San Diego Home Jacksonville State Home Eastern Illinois Away
Jacksonville State Holy Cross Away San Diego Home
San Diego Holy Cross Away Eastern Illinois Home Jacksonville State Away
Cal Poly Albany Home Howard Away Northern Arizona Home
Northern Arizona Howard Home Albany Home Cal Poly Away
Albany Cal Poly Away Northern Arizona Away Howard Home
Howard Northern Arizona Away Cal Poly Home Albany Away
Maine Youngstown State Home Savannah State Away Missouri State Home
St Mary's Savannah State Home Missouri State Away Youngstown State Home
Youngstown State Maine Away Alabama A&M Home St Mary's Away
Savannah State St Mary's Away Maine Home Alabama A&M Away
Missouri State Alabama A&M Home St Mary's Home Maine Away
Alabama A&M Missouri State Away Youngstown State Away Savannah State Home
7/29/2016 4:50 PM
So how are we doing the six teams in the lowest division? There's two of them that I won't play. Do we do a margin of victory as a tiebreaker?
7/29/2016 7:09 PM
Challenges sent.
7/30/2016 3:01 PM
Hey spcbuzzard, yes we'll do MOV as tiebreaker. Some of the ones in the same conference will play each other during conference, so win% will be the ultimate decider of standings first, then MOV. If it's a 2-way tie, head-to-head result determines who wins (if applicable).

I wanted to do it with 6 teams in one league at the bottom, instead of splitting it into 2 divisions of 3 teams. This was because it was already going to be a pain with 3 teams from the same conference (so one league of 3 would have 2 from same conference, which means only one non-conference game, which I thought was lame).
7/30/2016 3:05 PM
Roboto hasn't accepted the game request. I sitemailed him with no response. I'm hoping that he's just waiting till today or so to check on things. What happens if I can't schedule that game?
8/4/2016 1:49 PM
We'll count it as a forfeit for teams that don't accept game requests. That'll give them the chance to sort of keep their position in the league the following year (although most likely they'll be relegated down a league). When scheduling during next season, I'll check in with roboto and see if he's still interested or not.
8/4/2016 5:30 PM
Sorry, guys. I was in the hospital for the past week and missed the deadlines. I'm still interested in staying in the league. Sorry for wasting one of your non-conference slots, buzzard.
8/5/2016 9:45 AM
Roboto there is still time for you to accept the challenge.
8/5/2016 3:06 PM
I forgot about this and scheduled. I hope to join next season.
8/5/2016 5:15 PM
Posted by spcbuzzard on 8/5/2016 3:06:00 PM (view original):
Roboto there is still time for you to accept the challenge.
Scratch that. I thought you could schedule till the season rolls over but apparently it's only till the end of the playoffs.
8/5/2016 6:55 PM
Posted by roboto39 on 8/5/2016 9:45:00 AM (view original):
Sorry, guys. I was in the hospital for the past week and missed the deadlines. I'm still interested in staying in the league. Sorry for wasting one of your non-conference slots, buzzard.
No reason to apologize at all.. I hope everything is on the ups, because that's far more important than a mini-game within a game, or hell, more important than the damn game itself. Here's to hoping you had an infected hang nail...
8/6/2016 1:05 AM
No worries at all Roboto - hope all is well and you are on the mend
8/6/2016 8:55 AM
Posted by orangepace on 8/6/2016 1:05:00 AM (view original):
No reason to apologize at all.. I hope everything is on the ups, because that's far more important than a mini-game within a game, or hell, more important than the damn game itself. Here's to hoping you had an infected hang nail...
Absolutely correct. Except for the infected hangnail part. Those hurt.
8/6/2016 11:03 AM
Drake University will be exiting the Promotion/Relegation system after this season (124).
8/15/2016 12:15 PM
Sucks to hear that.. you could lose all 3 of those games and still win the PFL and be positioned well in the playoffs
8/15/2016 12:22 PM
123 Next ▸
D-IAA Promotion/Relegation Schedule for Season 124 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.