Saturday Morning Musings Topic

I am 40. I get up early, the house is quite between 5-8. Here are some thoughts I would like to share.

1. I am convinced no one knows the real scoring equation. The more I play, the more I realize that that BH is very helpful for post scorers.
2. The only time I can get the high speed, high ball handling, nothing else guys to score is when speed and bh are over 90 (in d3).
3. Point guards are really important, Having a high speed, high pass, high IQ guy at the one helps the offense alot.
4. It's really hard to run press without fatigue without 5 bigs and 7 wings.
5. With that being said, a little bit of fatigue isn't a killer.
6.The easiest bread recipe in the world is: 3 cups flour, 4 1/2 teaspoons baking powder, 1/2 cup brown sugar, pinch of salt, one can of beer. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
7. Whenever possible, RS your best potential player.
8. RS'ing JUCO's is a great plan if they have a WE over 50 or so.
9. If you have to get married, marrying someone who has a beach house in the family is a good plan.
10. Ineligibles with high WE get a bonus off season growth.
7/30/2016 7:37 AM
I am 32 (33 in 2 days), get up early because the little kids are always up.

1. Also I think LP for guards is important too
2. Wouldn't want those guys to score unless they have either high ATH or PER
3. I'll take a PG with high BH/PAS and nothing else...not even speed. Let him distribute all game long
4. False
5. True
6. Yeast infection
7. Yeah I like this too
8. Whatever
9. Can I get a mulligan?
10. Hmm, never noticed. Interesting
7/30/2016 10:54 AM
9. Can I get a mulligan?

huhh?????
7/30/2016 11:16 AM
Posted by mullycj on 7/30/2016 11:16:00 AM (view original):
9. Can I get a mulligan?

huhh?????
Marrying someone with a beach house.
7/30/2016 12:05 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 7/30/2016 7:37:00 AM (view original):
I am 40. I get up early, the house is quite between 5-8. Here are some thoughts I would like to share.

1. I am convinced no one knows the real scoring equation. The more I play, the more I realize that that BH is very helpful for post scorers.
2. The only time I can get the high speed, high ball handling, nothing else guys to score is when speed and bh are over 90 (in d3).
3. Point guards are really important, Having a high speed, high pass, high IQ guy at the one helps the offense alot.
6.The easiest bread recipe in the world is: 3 cups flour, 4 1/2 teaspoons baking powder, 1/2 cup brown sugar, pinch of salt, one can of beer. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
9. If you have to get married, marrying someone who has a beach house in the family is a good plan.
I am 21 I get up around 9-10 o clock every day or off day's I sleep till around 11 o clock, I go to work and was threatend to be terminated yesterday... Here are some thoughts I would like to share.
1. I am convinced that there is a random game spread cheese. I can find one in every schedule, I also belive that people give false information on the forums.
2. It happens one time per season, people say its coin flip but I beg to differ why would you make a game just based on luck?
3. Keeping data to form your own opinion is exteremly important in this game.
4. Its time consuming like the beta so I am more than likely to stay.
5. Its ok to play this game casually, but when people keep data and have more of a opinion than you don't say anything mean.
6. Make Mcdondals cheesburger for a living all PROCESSED food put 8 on the grill and put the setting on 10-1 and bust your *** while doing it.
7. Whenever possible clean the grill at all times.
8. DON'T join a fast food resturant! I would recommended against it I am just saving up for emergency fund and miscelinaous money so I can quit.
9. Being single is the best option for you, Get your prioties straight before you start dating please!
10. Don't have a baby when your in highschool it would ruin your life!
7/30/2016 12:05 PM
Those were way better than mine.
7/30/2016 12:24 PM
I am 28, I've been on here since I was 15.

I always wonder if anyone else started young and continued with this site like myself.
7/30/2016 12:36 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 7/30/2016 12:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Trentonjoe on 7/30/2016 7:37:00 AM (view original):

I am 21 I get up around 9-10 o clock every day or off day's I sleep till around 11 o clock, I go to work and was threatend to be terminated yesterday... Here are some thoughts I would like to share.
1. I am convinced that there is a random game spread cheese. I can find one in every schedule, I also belive that people give false information on the forums.
2. It happens one time per season, people say its coin flip but I beg to differ why would you make a game just based on luck?
3. Keeping data to form your own opinion is exteremly important in this game.
4. Its time consuming like the beta so I am more than likely to stay.
5. Its ok to play this game casually, but when people keep data and have more of a opinion than you don't say anything mean.
6. Make Mcdondals cheesburger for a living all PROCESSED food put 8 on the grill and put the setting on 10-1 and bust your *** while doing it.
7. Whenever possible clean the grill at all times.
8. DON'T join a fast food resturant! I would recommended against it I am just saving up for emergency fund and miscelinaous money so I can quit.
9. Being single is the best option for you, Get your prioties straight before you start dating please!
10. Don't have a baby when your in highschool it would ruin your life!
Can we pin this post? All of this is solid gold advice.
7/30/2016 2:02 PM
+1 to pinning
7/30/2016 2:07 PM
I like that one!

1. I speak french all the time.
2. I would like to retire in Manhattan or Soho, but my wife likes Canada too much.
3. I think having two lock-down defenders, at the 2 and the 3 in man to man gives you at +5 wins a season even if you can't score.
4. I think Trump is entertaining. But a bit out of his leagues. He is the little Curry brother, not named Stephen.
5. Playing zone is good for the mind, I still can't understand what people find in press that I can't see or like.
6. We only need cheese in our meals once every three days. And get rid of sour cream or dip cream, it's killing America. I saw a woman put sour cream on her five pancakes and pour a a gallon of maple syrup over it while at a hotel in Boston. I had her heart attack.
7. Get rid of the NBA cap so the Raptors can sign Biyombo back.
8. Cage The Elephant is the States best young rock band.
9. Obama was a tease. He talked a big talk but did not do much.
10. I don't understand America infatuation with guns. My kids will never handle one, heck I think they will never see one if I have something to say anout it.
11. Be friend with Trenton's wife so you are invited to the Beach House! Yeah baby.
7/30/2016 2:24 PM
Posted by omegax on 7/30/2016 12:36:00 PM (view original):
I am 28, I've been on here since I was 15.

I always wonder if anyone else started young and continued with this site like myself.
Started when I was 13, am now 19. I got nothing on you but def sticking around.

1. Woke up with a gnarly hangover this morning
2. Made out with this one girl last night, but she didn't want to come over, felt like durant & the thunder
3. I F*cking love this game, but will play the new engine too
4. Sort of want to be a coach when I grow up, but not sure if I should go for the conventional career
5. College is a rip-off
6. Older guys, tell your sons to start learning how to code early, they'll make bank
7. What's the one thing you'd tell your 19 year old self?
8. I've started exclusively running press, couldn't win a 'ship w man, so had to switch it up.
9. I have a really tough time recruiting the high speed/pass/bh guys cuz you have to give up so much def
10. The only showed me that you can win a lot of 'ships if you get a sh*t load of speed
7/30/2016 3:01 PM
Posted by blackdog3377 on 7/30/2016 12:05:00 PM (view original):
9. Can I get a mulligan?

huhh?????
yeah made the mistake of NOT marrying someone with a beach house
7/30/2016 4:53 PM
Posted by yanks250125 on 7/30/2016 4:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by blackdog3377 on 7/30/2016 12:05:00 PM (view original):
9. Can I get a mulligan?

huhh?????
yeah made the mistake of NOT marrying someone with a beach house
Rookie mistake
7/30/2016 4:56 PM
I'm 31, living with my brother in a house an hour outside Chicago.

1. I got laid off two days, and I'm seriously considering a move to Los Angeles, however terrifying that is.
2. I'm a writer finishing my first fiction novel.
3. Because of the first two, I feel very unprepared for my thirties and actual adulthood.
4. Old movies are the best, especially film noir.
5. I would drink nothing but coffee if I thought I could do so and still live to see forty.
6. I judge people by what's on their bookshelves, rightly or wrongly.
7. Stephen King is the best writer; Stephenie Meyer is among the worst.
8. The number of people who confuse "your" and "you're" frustrates me more than it ought so. (Sorry, Wardo.)
9. I'm a very flawed Christian.
10. Tell people how much you love them; they won't always be there.
7/30/2016 6:07 PM
#TeamJacob
7/30/2016 6:29 PM
1234 Next ▸
Saturday Morning Musings Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.