Saturday Morning Musings Topic

Posted by CoachWard95 on 7/30/2016 12:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Trentonjoe on 7/30/2016 7:37:00 AM (view original):
I am 40. I get up early, the house is quite between 5-8. Here are some thoughts I would like to share.

1. I am convinced no one knows the real scoring equation. The more I play, the more I realize that that BH is very helpful for post scorers.
2. The only time I can get the high speed, high ball handling, nothing else guys to score is when speed and bh are over 90 (in d3).
3. Point guards are really important, Having a high speed, high pass, high IQ guy at the one helps the offense alot.
4. It's really hard to run press without fatigue without 5 bigs and 7 wings.
5. With that being said, a little bit of fatigue isn't a killer.
6.The easiest bread recipe in the world is: 3 cups flour, 4 1/2 teaspoons baking powder, 1/2 cup brown sugar, pinch of salt, one can of beer. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
7. Whenever possible, RS your best potential player.
8. RS'ing JUCO's is a great plan if they have a WE over 50 or so.
9. If you have to get married, marrying someone who has a beach house in the family is a good plan.
10. Ineligibles with high WE get a bonus off season growth.
I am 21 I get up around 9-10 o clock every day or off day's I sleep till around 11 o clock, I go to work and was threatend to be terminated yesterday... Here are some thoughts I would like to share.
1. I am convinced that there is a random game spread cheese. I can find one in every schedule, I also belive that people give false information on the forums.
2. It happens one time per season, people say its coin flip but I beg to differ why would you make a game just based on luck?
3. Keeping data to form your own opinion is exteremly important in this game.
4. Its time consuming like the beta so I am more than likely to stay.
5. Its ok to play this game casually, but when people keep data and have more of a opinion than you don't say anything mean.
6. Make Mcdondals cheesburger for a living all PROCESSED food put 8 on the grill and put the setting on 10-1 and bust your *** while doing it.
7. Whenever possible clean the grill at all times.
8. DON'T join a fast food resturant! I would recommended against it I am just saving up for emergency fund and miscelinaous money so I can quit.
9. Being single is the best option for you, Get your prioties straight before you start dating please!
10. Don't have a baby when your in highschool it would ruin your life!
You should start a Youtube channel!
7/30/2016 8:08 PM
The only reason anybody should be awake that early on a saturday is if they're still awake from the night before.
7/30/2016 8:46 PM
I had to pee.
7/30/2016 9:02 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 7/30/2016 8:08:00 PM (view original):
I am 40. I get up early, the house is quite between 5-8. Here are some thoughts I would like to share.

1. I am convinced no one knows the real scoring equation. The more I play, the more I realize that that BH is very helpful for post scorers.
2. The only time I can get the high speed, high ball handling, nothing else guys to score is when speed and bh are over 90 (in d3).
3. Point guards are really important, Having a high speed, high pass, high IQ guy at the one helps the offense alot.
6.The easiest bread recipe in the world is: 3 cups flour, 4 1/2 teaspoons baking powder, 1/2 cup brown sugar, pinch of salt, one can of beer. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
9. If you have to get married, marrying someone who has a beach house in the family is a good plan.
I am 21 I get up around 9-10 o clock every day or off day's I sleep till around 11 o clock, I go to work and was threatend to be terminated yesterday... Here are some thoughts I would like to share.
1. I am convinced that there is a random game spread cheese. I can find one in every schedule, I also belive that people give false information on the forums.
2. It happens one time per season, people say its coin flip but I beg to differ why would you make a game just based on luck?
5. Its ok to play this game casually, but when people keep data and have more of a opinion than you don't say anything mean.
6. Make Mcdondals cheesburger for a living all PROCESSED food put 8 on the grill and put the setting on 10-1 and bust your *** while doing it.
8. DON'T join a fast food resturant! I would recommended against it I am just saving up for emergency fund and miscelinaous money so I can quit.
9. Being single is the best option for you, Get your prioties straight before you start dating please!
I already have a youtube channel.
7/30/2016 9:08 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 7/30/2016 9:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by kcsundevil on 7/30/2016 8:08:00 PM (view original):

I already have a youtube channel.
What?!
7/30/2016 9:13 PM
+1
7/30/2016 11:41 PM
Posted by yanks250125 on 7/30/2016 10:54:00 AM (view original):
I am 32 (33 in 2 days), get up early because the little kids are always up.

1. Also I think LP for guards is important too
2. Wouldn't want those guys to score unless they have either high ATH or PER
3. I'll take a PG with high BH/PAS and nothing else...not even speed. Let him distribute all game long
4. False
5. True
6. Yeast infection
7. Yeah I like this too
8. Whatever
9. Can I get a mulligan?
10. Hmm, never noticed. Interesting
#4 - TJ is right, its true. note he said run press "without fatigue", not just run press in general. it is definitely true than not being true 12 deep, 5 bigs 7 wings as TJ put it, hurts press teams in a material way, because you are going to take a fatigue hit even with good sta and running slowdown, if you only have 4 players to put at the 1/2 or 4/5 or whatever. you can win titles with even 10 man rotation, and i definitely have, but its a lot harder, the quality of those 10 has to be markedly higher to compensate. the best 12 man teams i've had would win 80% plus of games against the best 10 man teams i've had (strictly speaking press here).

#8 - TJ makes a very valid point that is rarely made, so worth highlighting it. in high d1, i am not really a fan of jucos - but i am a huge fan of jucos who i can redshirt. makes all the difference in the world, in many cases.
7/31/2016 12:24 AM (edited)
I'm 46 or, according to my facebook profile, 104. I sleep whenever and get up whenever. Here are the first ten random thoughts off the top of my head.

1. Taiwan really does have a booming sex trade...
2. PG is the most important position on a roster. Backup PG is #2.
3. As long as someone can score.
4. Preferably at least 3 someones...
5. Bet they could all score in Taiwan...
6. I feel like if we could combine Ward's YouTube page with his fast food experience we would all be mesmerized for days.
7. No, that isn't a shot at Ward.
8. The radio station that runs 24/7 in my skull just played a mashup of Anaconda and Baby Got Back
9. Don't ask.
10. Amen to no babies having babies...
7/31/2016 1:29 AM
I like random game spread cheese on Ritz crackers.
7/31/2016 1:32 AM
I'm 31 and live way up north in Canada eh!

1-all Americans should be watching more hockey
2-might be the only Canadian that loves watching college ball more then watching two random nhl teams going at it.
3-UNLV is my team
4-sorry
5-no guns here
6-please no trump
7-we don't live in igloos
8-I love big men with high LP
9-I just want to make it past the first round of the NT
10-will keep playing this game with my one team. Love it!
8/1/2016 10:16 AM
44, about to be 45 in a couple of months (can anyone guess when, it doesn't take a genius really) but feel like 114 going on 115. The very epitome of the Rice Krispies joke when I wake up "Snap, crackle, and pop".

Apparently like TJ, I take a healthy **** at about 5 in the morning, a grizzly of a sh!t at about 7 but usually don't wake up until about 8:30 or so. I go through a LOT of laundry soap.
8/1/2016 3:49 PM (edited)
I'm timeless...and my schedule is roughly analogous to that of an early agrarian serf.

1. People aren't wearing enough hats these days.
2. REB for guards carries too much weight, in my humble opinion.
3. Trump is a second rate con man.
4. Combo defenses (especially halfcourt-press/man) are a waste of time, and implemented poorly in the engine.
5. Not only is global warming real, but many climate experts think it is already too late to save the polar icecap.
6. How come a half-court shot is the best a team can get off with 5 or 4 seconds remaining???
7. The zombie apocalypse craze is dumb and 90% of comic book movies are sh*t (if not borderline fascistic).
8. Why in the gameplan pages does it tell you what defense the other team is currently set to play???
9. I loved the olympics, but the IOC is a bloodsucking leech that could care less about athletics or host cities.
10. Sounds like someone should move to Brooklyn with the other hipsters and open a artisanal bread shop.
8/1/2016 4:33 PM (edited)
I'm 30.

1. Hangovers only get worse and worse as you get older.
8/1/2016 4:50 PM
Posted by Benis on 8/1/2016 4:50:00 PM (view original):
I'm 30.

1. Hangovers only get worse and worse as you get older.
Just wait Benis until you turn 60. Your IQ is cut in half the day after a night out on the town. The hangovers last 2 days and linger into the 3rd. It is impossible to go out the night before if you have to work the next day. The Beer Drinkers Hall of Fame revokes your membership because you can't go
out enough.
8/1/2016 5:21 PM
I turn 32 next month. I miss 30 already.
2/16/2017 2:12 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Saturday Morning Musings Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.