Division I-AA Recruiting Topic

I probably knew this at one time, but I have since forgotten. Can a 1-AA human coach school knock off a 1-A sim school on a recruit? Or are all 1-A schools always going to win?
7/30/2016 9:20 AM
You definitely can but you have to move hard and fast!
7/30/2016 9:47 AM
Cool. Thanks, Polarsi!
7/30/2016 10:45 AM
This past season in Warner I spent over half my budget on 3 guys who had 1a sims on them. They are difference makers but the rest of your class can suffer.
7/30/2016 1:38 PM
I agree with polarsi, but occasionally you can land a D1 prospect by waiting until the school or schools you are competing against have signed all their available recruits!! Takes a lot of time but it has paid off for me in the past!! Good luck and have fun with it!!
7/31/2016 10:35 PM
Don't they then revert to the sims who were on them in the first place? Or do you mean they've signed all their recruits as well?
8/1/2016 1:54 AM
Posted by polarsi on 8/1/2016 1:54:00 AM (view original):
Don't they then revert to the sims who were on them in the first place? Or do you mean they've signed all their recruits as well?
What he's saying is this. I'll find a stud db for my st Mary's team and I'll recruit him and turn him green. Before signing Stanford, usc, ucla, cal etc will be battling for a db. As a back up option they will jump on my recruit. They can turn him green fairly easy. He's close and they can steal him from me pretty easy d1 vs d1aa. Well after signings the d1 school ends up winning their battle for the db they originally wanted. Once that school signs all of their guys that back up db, my db, will revert back to being green for me.
8/1/2016 9:29 AM
Division I-AA Recruiting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.