Thank You Topic

Just a note to thank you, for this game, it was fun. I love the premise and idea.
Mostly though thanks for the honesty.
It is obvious I know nothing of coaching footall.
You could have strung me along, and made division 3 easy, maybe you did, a d built up the fantasy to get me to commit to many more seasons
You did not, you programmed the AI even to total honesty and even though I studied and agonized allowed the truth to be demonstrated to the tune of a 49-3 deficit....at half time.
Thus saving me from subscribing to multiple seasons of frustration and futility.
Seriously I thank you from saving me from wasting the money.
Tim
8/2/2016 3:47 AM
Posted by TBarnes on 8/2/2016 3:47:00 AM (view original):
Just a note to thank you, for this game, it was fun. I love the premise and idea.
Mostly though thanks for the honesty.
It is obvious I know nothing of coaching footall.
You could have strung me along, and made division 3 easy, maybe you did, a d built up the fantasy to get me to commit to many more seasons
You did not, you programmed the AI even to total honesty and even though I studied and agonized allowed the truth to be demonstrated to the tune of a 49-3 deficit....at half time.
Thus saving me from subscribing to multiple seasons of frustration and futility.
Seriously I thank you from saving me from wasting the money.
Tim
Memo to WIS: Crazy blowouts drive people away. If you want to, at long last, make GD a successful product, you'll need to fix this. It is so frustrating to have my offense go limp while my opponent pours it on, not fun at all. I certainly can't expect to win, but I should at least be able to get some licks in. Maybe you could set up a "country club" world that takes 1000 wins or 5 natties or something to get into. The experts could play each other while leaving the rest of us alone. That way the veterans could enjoy their greatness, and you could also grow your business. As things stand right now, you work really hard for new customers and then you punish them for doing business with you.

Memo to TBarnes: You lost so badly to the number 2 team in all of D3. You can only expect to get clobbered by a team like that. Sure, WIS is being something less than smart about the way they treat their customers, but all you can do is better. Don't give up the first time you get creamed.
8/3/2016 5:20 PM
Thank You Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.