Comerica Park RE: Triples and Doubles Topic

What's the consensus for this stadium question to provide higher 2B production where it is rated -2 for doublea and triples are +2?

High Cap League $160-200 mil and Comerica is targeted for my home field.
My Offense is drafted with OBP# is >.400, OPS# is >.800, plus 2B/100PA # is above 6 or higher. I did not look at normalized triples stats. No settings other than default for base running aggressiveness or H&R. Position players have a speed rating above 60. Can I expect triples rating to foster more doubles in this case? I am assuming opposition F/R is above average. No real HR players drafted for this team. Am I omitting any details?

I am returning to WiS after a long, protracted absence and have forgotten most of what I once knew about the SIM. Appreciate your input guys!
8/3/2016 11:38 AM (edited)
I don't think you can expect a ton of doubles, no matter who you draft. I would certainly place a premium on your outfield's range. The deadball pitchers would prevent some xbh. Draft a balanced team. There are some good triples hitters with great range.
8/6/2016 11:39 AM
Thanks Doc! I did draft a quality defense with high F/R for MIF and certainly OF. Deadball pitching = 1 SP so I'll brace for the modern era throwers
8/7/2016 12:30 PM
Comerica Park RE: Triples and Doubles Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.