Hey Everyone,

Newbie to GD and looking to jumps onboard. I see two worlds open tomorrow and a few more on Sunday. I would prefer a conference with live owners and limited SIM IA. If you have any suggestions for a D3 team, please sitemail me.

Much appreciated.

Thanks,
8/4/2016 7:02 PM
You can find world populations here for every division and every world.
8/4/2016 10:00 PM
Join Wilkinson. Seriously. It's the most lively world right now. And do not be afraid to ask questions. Everyone here is ready to help.
8/4/2016 10:44 PM
HInt #1. Find a team that had the best W-L record last season, and where you have the best chance of racking up a winning record in the upcoming season. Because you will start in Division 3, which is a watered down version of this game. If you finish the season with a decent record, you will be able to move up to Division 2. That's where the fun really starts.
8/4/2016 10:48 PM
Thanks for the replies and sitemail messages. Much appreciated.
8/5/2016 11:57 AM
I'm sure the answer is right in front of me, but is there a thread indicating the best attributes for each position? Sort of a minimum? Also, is there a place to find the best methods for recruiting? Meaning, do this to get a recruit, but avoid doing that because it's a waste of time. I hope that makes sense.

Thanks...
8/6/2016 5:39 PM
Read the "recruiting manifesto" at this link. It is the most complete information on the topic.

https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=451760&TopicsTimeframe=30

This series of articles should be very helpful to get you started also.

https://wilkinsonmediaguides.wordpress.com/2016/03/02/have-a-plan/
8/6/2016 6:27 PM (edited)

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.