ADIOS MUCHACHOS & MUCHACHAS Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Probably can't say "*******" on here Dude.
8/5/2016 4:42 PM
cheap shot.
8/5/2016 6:41 PM
bye now

keep on
8/7/2016 8:38 AM
good luck dino, and what happened to pinotfan?
8/7/2016 9:23 AM
Dino, I was just getting to know you...You are one of the guys that I always read your posts...Hang around - there are very few things in life that give us pleasure and if this is one of them for you, reconsider giving it up...
8/7/2016 11:15 AM
I, too, would like to see you reconsider and stick around, even if it had to be on a more limited basis. I enjoy your comments on books and politics as well as those on baseball.
8/8/2016 3:11 PM
If users give your post a "bad" rating, it can gain red stars, which basically mean the post has been rated negatively. The post will then no longer be visible if your threshold does not allow negative posts to be viewed. It's not deleted. You can still view negatively rated posts just by changing your settings.

Looks like some folks out there have been giving your posts negative ratings, and once they get a red star you or others can't see them anymore unless the forum settings are changed to allow it. I allow posts with up to 5 red stars to be visible, so I can see everything.
8/8/2016 5:56 PM
Go to the My Forums link near the top of the screen, and in the Settings section on that page, you can adjust the "View Items Rated at Least" setting to 5 red stars. That way you can see all posts.
8/8/2016 5:58 PM
12 Next ▸
ADIOS MUCHACHOS & MUCHACHAS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.