Join World Leahy: Most D2 User coaches Topic

Leahy is a fun world with new coaches who are hungry for championships, articles, votes, coach of the years and Twitter feeds. Join us and make Leahy Great Again!

We now have
- last season had 162 users (plenty of powerhouses available still)
- Twitter page @WorldLeahy
- Coach of the year for each division
- Most D2 user coaches
- Over 50+ FBS coaches
- Plenty of FCS school openings (ex southern Utah)
- Coverage over the most user friendly conference (Lone Star Conference)
- Championship coverages and Final 4 predictions
- New D3 coaches from Twitter/Forums/Close Friends
- More available with more seasons to come
- I'm looking into letting users order championship belts / Cheap rings for conference champions, national champions and coach of the years from my Amazon/eBay accounts. Stay tuned! Join the movement. Wilkinson and Leahy are continuing to strive, just differently!
8/8/2016 9:54 PM
FWIW, if you do miss out on the chance to join Wilkinson this go-round (you better do it tonight), Leahy wouldn't be a bad 2nd option. Wilkinson currently has 197 owners, and I think Leahy has something like 163. I'd say, join Wilkinson. But that's just me. (And you better do it tonight).
8/8/2016 10:57 PM
Join World Leahy: Most D2 User coaches Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.