New Recruiting Question Topic

It may still be addressed. Earlier today, Seble asked what we all felt the biggest concerns still were with the new system, and that was one of the biggest. I think, if it's nit adjusted, that I may not try to have as many players on my team that will leave early. I also don't think it would even be possible to build the all star type teams some of us are used to building because there is competition for every recruit. So, the problem of having more than one or 2 EEs in a season may not exist due to that. But, this may still be fixed.
8/11/2016 10:04 PM

seble asked what we all felt the biggest concerns still were with the new system,

8/11/2016 11:13 PM
Posted by ettaxpress on 8/11/2016 11:14:00 PM (view original):

seble asked what we all felt the biggest concerns still were with the new system,

I refuse to call ot a true 'crisis of conscious' but I never thought a day would come when etta+emojis= perffect sense.

As soomebody who is willing to hold their fundamental views on the line at any given moment, espacially after the Marx freightrain, it feels weirdly good to be truly weak in the knees again...
8/11/2016 11:52 PM
This EE problem is a serious issue for those of us who play HD to play in Div. 1. It creates a serious competitive imbalance in the game and I cannot believe that seble will just continue to ignore the problem. There are two rational solutions: eliminate ees or announce ees prior to the 1st round of recruiting and allot resources accordingly. Neither is perfect, but both are far better than just hoping the issue goes away.
8/12/2016 12:17 AM
i love how people complain about school names, divisions, conferences not being correct but its totally cool to have no early entries because the new update totally screwed over how they are handled lol
8/12/2016 12:24 AM
Posted by nachopuzzle on 8/11/2016 11:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ettaxpress on 8/11/2016 11:14:00 PM (view original):

I refuse to call ot a true 'crisis of conscious' but I never thought a day would come when etta+emojis= perffect sense.

As soomebody who is willing to hold their fundamental views on the line at any given moment, espacially after the Marx freightrain, it feels weirdly good to be truly weak in the knees again...
is that a roll of quarters in your pocket or are you just sportin a chub after that?
8/12/2016 12:26 AM
Posted by kobo on 8/12/2016 12:17:00 AM (view original):
This EE problem is a serious issue for those of us who play HD to play in Div. 1. It creates a serious competitive imbalance in the game and I cannot believe that seble will just continue to ignore the problem. There are two rational solutions: eliminate ees or announce ees prior to the 1st round of recruiting and allot resources accordingly. Neither is perfect, but both are far better than just hoping the issue goes away.
sh*t, sh*t, sh*t...this is one of those questions that absolutely nobody is allowed to ask, and for good reason. Firstly, WIS has ignored the problem for literally years, so now its too embarrasing for them to have to address this simple question. Secondly, there refusal to take into account YEARS worth of user input means that they'll have no choice but to tell you that the update 'fixes' these problems. And thirdly, some clown llike Spud will help cover it up, by saying that it's simply a 'bug' they haven't fixed yet.

PLEASE, don't put us in this acward position again....thanks.
8/12/2016 12:35 AM
hey they accepted advice, but only if you were a true beta supporter, otherwise the advice you gave was background noise because it actually dealt with problems instead of covering them up or ignoring them.

I'd really love to hear the "users" they got these ideas from to form the new beta. and reasons why ideas were not taken that I suspect they had probably hundreds of great ideas to use and ignored.

the best example I can think of is using the scouting trip gripe, which in turn was completely botched and now scouting is put forth in attempting a good idea, but with terrible designed scouting levels, shot in the dark at the lower levels,much more time intensive, and heavier dependent on lucky recruit generation for preferences.

on second thought I don't want to see the other ideas they thought out from our suggestions it'd just be some frankenstienian monster they threw together while smoking a joint out in the woods behind the office

honestly I'd love to have a 5 minute chat with seble where he explained how and why this update was given with honest and not BS answers theyve been giving us, I'd straight up leave right now and never come back if he granted that wish
8/12/2016 12:44 AM
Posted by ettaxpress on 8/12/2016 12:45:00 AM (view original):
hey they accepted advice, but only if you were a true beta supporter, otherwise the advice you gave was background noise because it actually dealt with problems instead of covering them up or ignoring them.

I'd really love to hear the "users" they got these ideas from to form the new beta. and reasons why ideas were not taken that I suspect they had probably hundreds of great ideas to use and ignored.

the best example I can think of is using the scouting trip gripe, which in turn was completely botched and now scouting is put forth in attempting a good idea, but with terrible designed scouting levels, shot in the dark at the lower levels,much more time intensive, and heavier dependent on lucky recruit generation for preferences.

on second thought I don't want to see the other ideas they thought out from our suggestions it'd just be some frankenstienian monster they threw together while smoking a joint out in the woods behind the office

honestly I'd love to have a 5 minute chat with seble where he explained how and why this update was given with honest and not BS answers theyve been giving us, I'd straight up leave right now and never come back if he granted that wish
This is the0nly for all that don't know.
8/12/2016 9:39 AM
thanks for stating the obvious buddy not sure if it was clear enough.... is everyone not as smart as you cub to figure that out?
8/12/2016 11:02 AM
Posted by ettaxpress on 8/12/2016 11:02:00 AM (view original):
thanks for stating the obvious buddy not sure if it was clear enough.... is everyone not as smart as you cub to figure that out?
People who check the forums once a week might be really confused.
8/13/2016 10:33 AM
◂ Prev 12
New Recruiting Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.