Interview with cfbfan18 Topic

Take a break from recruiting and read the latest coaches profile here: http://bit.ly/2b8JYTm

The hyperlink tool didn't work the first time.

8/10/2016 10:31 PM (edited)
Where are those posted?
8/10/2016 8:59 PM
I love it when insane people get interviewed
8/11/2016 11:04 AM
Posted by awags on 8/11/2016 11:04:00 AM (view original):
I love it when insane people get interviewed
Yea I know, right? Haven't you been interviewed by WIS before? If so, wouldn't that make you more insane than me? That's why I like you so much Chris. You know me very well.
8/11/2016 1:00 PM
I would say this bit of information helps a ton:

"About the time they were in 3.0 right before moving to 3.1 I got information from someone that gave me the exact rating system that WIS uses to rate their players. So when it's time to set my depth chart I use my spreadsheet with those ratings on it to fill each position and it has been a lot of help figuring out the way I want to set my depth chart."

Don't take this as a negative post, just saying that is good intel. I am constantly adjusting my weights on the attributes and when I think I have them ok...I get blown up and think I am still throwing darts blindfolded. Probably the weakest part of my game currently...getting the right players in the right order.
8/11/2016 1:25 PM
Great interview Mraston!
8/12/2016 9:55 AM
Interview with cfbfan18 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.