3.5 seasons is enough trajectory, it's all we need, if you didn't like it then you are a hater and background noise
8/11/2016 12:41 PM
Posted by ettaxpress on 8/11/2016 12:42:00 PM (view original):
3.5 seasons is enough trajectory, it's all we need, if you didn't like it then you are a hater and background noise
I know this is sarcasm, but dealing with the shred of #Spudtruth in there: You can't fundamentally change the platform every season, and have sims barely recruit at all in Season 2, and expect to get any worthwhile data on what a world will look like after this new system has run for 5 seasons.
8/11/2016 12:48 PM
Sarcasm? You just aren't skilled enough or smart enough, half a season in the current model was plenty of time to realize how stacked against d2/d3 schools the beta still is, I think we need to make prestige less important and have recruits not be separated by division and everyone can go after everyone, we need to stop with all this redlighting
8/11/2016 12:53 PM
It is laughable that someone with 74 seasons is the one trying to puff his chest out, if anything this will make the game easier for people who have no skill because there will be less human competition. I am sad I will be leaving HD, I honestly think I will end up just leaving credits on my account and walking away because I don't think the game in its new form is going to be fun - that is a personal decision, I also chose to spend thousands of dollars on this game when it was fun, now I won't be spending it on HD.

8/11/2016 1:53 PM
Posted by texrangers19 on 8/11/2016 9:49:00 AM (view original):
You will be replaced.

People like doing **** on their mobile phone. I for one am against any type of gaming on a mobile phone. That is what pc's are for...However, there will be a ton of new users as soon as ESPN/FOX starts broadcasting live midnight madness events to kick off the college basketball season. They will all be mobile users. So while you guys are still fuming because the game engine was changed we will still be here playing a game we enjoy albeit one where you recruit differently...oh wait, the game engine wasn't changed?

No doubt some of you will be back. Just use the same username so we can say I told you so.
this is an absolutely terrible post and thread. just because some anti-update folks are ridiculous idiots, doesn't mean you should be, too.
8/11/2016 5:53 PM
Posted by gillispie1 on 8/11/2016 5:53:00 PM (view original):
You will be replaced.

People like doing **** on their mobile phone. I for one am against any type of gaming on a mobile phone. That is what pc's are for...However, there will be a ton of new users as soon as ESPN/FOX starts broadcasting live midnight madness events to kick off the college basketball season. They will all be mobile users. So while you guys are still fuming because the game engine was changed we will still be here playing a game we enjoy albeit one where you recruit differently...oh wait, the game engine wasn't changed?

No doubt some of you will be back. Just use the same username so we can say I told you so.
this is an absolutely terrible post and thread. just because some anti-update folks are ridiculous idiots, doesn't mean you should be, too.
He is angry with all the hate the update is getting from the normal forums users. Being angry is NORMAL he is not being a ridiculous idiot because of it.
8/11/2016 6:07 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 8/11/2016 6:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gillispie1 on 8/11/2016 5:53:00 PM (view original):
You will be replaced.

He is angry with all the hate the update is getting from the normal forums users. Being angry is NORMAL he is not being a ridiculous idiot because of it.
Oh shiiiiiiiit. Go get 'em Wardo!
8/11/2016 9:25 PM
[email protected] like Columbus Day isn't such a 'hard' deadline anymore.
8/11/2016 10:27 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.