HD 3.0 opinion poll Topic

The WIS admins should check-out and consider this thread in the main HD forum:

https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=495604&TopicsTimeframe=30
8/11/2016 11:28 AM
Needless to say, those numbers should really worry WIS. Here are my thoughts on the matter:

As of now, these changes are gonna run-off 20% of existing coaches, with another 23% that are openly pessimistic...so they've managed to make a product that has a very good potential to decimate at least 43% of the user base. Plus, if you simply split the percentage of those reserving judgment at the moment and lump them in with the people that disapprove, then you wind up with a product that has an approval rating of only 45% of your existing client's.

Not only do the actual proposed changes defeat themselves on so many levels, but these numbers indicate that going through with the update (as opposed to simply doing nothing) could potentially be self-defeating from an actual business position. And anybody familiar with marketing (which ironically is what inspired these changes) will tell you that it is much much much more expensive/costly to replace an existing customer with a new customer, rather than just retaining the current one.

So putting yourself in a position where you could potentially have to replace 55% of your existing clientele, especially when you had the option to literally do nothing instead, is what they call in the business world "screwing the pooch", and in epic proportions.
8/11/2016 11:39 AM
The problem with HD has been it depends too much on recruiting and there is insufficient pre-game and in-game strategy. I am very disappointed that the update seems to add MORE recruiting and does not address flaws in the game play engine and the lack of game plan strategy. I want to coach basketball games not swap e-mails with virtual characters. If this update is all that is advertised I will no longer be playing HD.
8/14/2016 8:17 AM
HD 3.0 opinion poll Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.