feel free to explain my misunderstandings of the beta, I'd love to hear them since you kinda glossed over them, if I'm wrong I'll accept it I don't care if I've been saying something false.

if not your just a fudge and won't come at me 1v1 because you are about as clueless as you think I am, thinking I'm just out here being a dick and nothing else.

Also I just want more condescending posts from you.

also if not, I'm just gonna assume I'm right on most of what I've said just like the hundreds of problems I called from the beginning that all came up and all the posts I've made where the "supporters" ignored because they run from any actual discussion(outside rogelio) guess I have to try and settle with billy since seble hides in the beta forums and I have no support tickets anymore
8/12/2016 1:12 AM (edited)

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.