How do I go on the offense side of things? Topic

I know how to go on the defensive side of things on a gameplan but not quite sure of how I go on the attack side of things in gameplanning? I think defense win championships and I don't think I need to much information on gameplan but I am curious!

I am currently having my best season ever in my wis history. I have 12 wins and have only lost to two sim games and both I was favored by 10. I actually have never seen it happen twice and not only did it put me in a tight situation but now I have to win out with (3) new teams at the end of the season to go into the confernece tournament which I can't wait for!

If I want to win 21 games I have to go deep in the conference tournament. I need Flordia to win against Tuskegee the last game they play to gain the 2 seed in the south standings. I have the series swept (Tuskgee) in the season and came close to winning the regular season conference champs but came short to Flordia Gulf Coast.
8/12/2016 9:43 AM (edited)
To be clear, catteberry's team has 12 wins with you at the controls. But at least you haven't effed that part up. So that's progress.
8/12/2016 9:14 AM
Posted by mullycj on 8/12/2016 9:14:00 AM (view original):
To be clear, catteberry's team has 12 wins with you at the controls. But at least you haven't effed that part up. So that's progress.
I am not changing offense or defense I think triangle or man to man is absoultley fine. Yes I know I have 2 players only and am signing three players next recruting session. But I am hopefully changing the structure of the team and leave a meanigful impact on the team that leads to success for other coaches when I leave.
8/12/2016 9:25 AM
So do you have a specific question?
8/12/2016 9:34 AM
I think leaving a situation a little better than you found it is an excellent strategy for life...

If you would like help for WIS, ask a specific question and, seriously, use question marks. I am not sure what you would like help with.
8/12/2016 9:36 AM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 8/12/2016 9:36:00 AM (view original):
I think leaving a situation a little better than you found it is an excellent strategy for life...

If you would like help for WIS, ask a specific question and, seriously, use question marks. I am not sure what you would like help with.
I edited the question knew something wasn't right!
8/12/2016 9:43 AM
Were you ever held back in school?
8/12/2016 10:09 AM
"I know how to go on the defensive side of things on a gameplan but not quite sure of how I go on the attack side of things in gameplanning? "

In a triangle, move your best offensive player to their worst defensive player. Also, those guys under 50 PER should be at -2.
8/12/2016 10:18 AM
You do NOT know how to go on the defensive side of things yet. Quit playing +5 all the ^&$*(&^@# time!

I trust you've already followed tj's (& my) advice to move everyone other than Spratt, Johnson & Morris to -2. After that, since you are mid-way through the season, you can re-assign distro based on efficiency. To me, that matters less than learning how to develop players (how to assign practice and get them the PT they need).

For instance, while you are finishing up the cupcake portion of your conference schedule, start Dudley in place of Cave. Just flip-flop their places in your depth chart. Just remember to re-adjust your depth chart when the conference tournament starts. Dudley is an offensive nothing, but he will actually be your starting PF or C next season and the PT will help his WE get up off the floor. He should, virtually, only be practicing conditioning, rebounding, defense & FT.
8/12/2016 10:29 AM
How do I go on the offense side of things? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.