I was surprised the change came so quick, quite frankly I had not been following the threads the way I should. I will give the new game a chance however it seems to be more time consuming a ording to recent post. My question is when current seasons end the new game will kick in with a delay or will it be on the same timetable?
8/12/2016 11:01 AM
I think there will be a 48 hour delay after recruiting.
8/12/2016 11:09 AM
After recruiting in the old format your world will pause for 48 hours before re-starting.
8/12/2016 11:09 AM
it would be nice if they let coaches leave after the recruiting ended, I'm assuming right now Phelan will switch once recruiting ends, figured we had one more season, I'd rather have my school go sim than ghost ship because there is no way I'm playing it. I think it would actually even help to remove the coaches who don't want to play because at least sim coaches will attempt to recruit com,pared to ghosting which if looking at the beta you don't want a lot of ghosting schools, but I guess never releasing a timetable and then showing up and ramming it down our throats was a way they can say hey, look the beta has been implemented and no one left yet. I wouldn't have renewed if the season was going to switch over
8/12/2016 11:12 AM
Phelan will switch after the end of this season.
8/12/2016 11:35 AM
Right. Phelan will complete recruiting, then run through an entire season, then recruit again just as in the past. Only then will it take a 48 hour pause for updating (middle of September). During that 1st season, everything will simulate exactly as it does currently. You will then have the opportunity to decide whether you like the new recruiting or not.

Once folks get past the adjustment and learning curve, it won't need to take more time to recruit. No guarantee that you will like it, but it's important to remember that the recruit generation will not have changed, just the manner in which you scout and recruit those players.
8/12/2016 11:41 AM
Posted by ettaxpress on 8/12/2016 11:13:00 AM (view original):
it would be nice if they let coaches leave after the recruiting ended, I'm assuming right now Phelan will switch once recruiting ends, figured we had one more season, I'd rather have my school go sim than ghost ship because there is no way I'm playing it. I think it would actually even help to remove the coaches who don't want to play because at least sim coaches will attempt to recruit com,pared to ghosting which if looking at the beta you don't want a lot of ghosting schools, but I guess never releasing a timetable and then showing up and ramming it down our throats was a way they can say hey, look the beta has been implemented and no one left yet. I wouldn't have renewed if the season was going to switch over
Etta - I don't see a school for you in any worlds anyway. That being the case, what are you even posting so much for? Seems kind of pointless. Do you have one under a different ID?
8/12/2016 11:43 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.